Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2020: Week 7 Chargers vs Broncos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    This has GOT to feel great for these guys ........... despite all the points given up the defense sounded like they played a great hearty game. The turnaround started on Defense ........ at least listening to it............ do you guys who were able to watch concur?
    I think the defense played hard the whole game. They figured out what we were running and started scoring...we made more adjustments and kept them at Bay.
    GO BRONCOS!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

      They're sitting really sore right now. 21 point comeback against a division rival. Lock still needs some work, but kid can ball.
      a little protection and better playcalling
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

        Lindsey doesn't make that catch.
        There is no way for you to know that. Oooh, you're the guy who picks the opposite position on everything. Got it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

          Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so of his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
          Not saying Lock is Peyton but Peyton rookie year he lead the league in interceptions. We know how that story ends.
          Go Hard or Go Home

          Comment


          • Hamler saying they were practicing that play all week and he kept messing it up in practice. Got it right when it counts, though.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

            Comment


            • Originally posted by listopencil View Post

              I don't think the Broncos are making the playoffs this year so I'm rooting for wins (obviously) but also just progression. I want to see them create something to build on because they are a young team.
              Agreed let's see progression. This team wasn't getting a top 5 pick anyway so let's see who on this young offense is legit and who isn't going forward.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

                There is no way for you to know that. Oooh, you're the guy who picks the opposite position on everything. Got it.
                Lindsey is not a great pass catching RB. That's just the facts.There's a reason he wasn't in the game most of that drive.
                Go Hard or Go Home

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

                  They're sitting really sore right now. 21 point comeback against a division rival. Lock still needs some work, but kid can ball.
                  It really was amazing how well he played after the INT. I was beginning to wonder if his confidence was gone. So may things have gone against him in recent times. But he showed the heart of a lion and the matchplay skills of the very best. Really a magical moment for the whole team and at 3-4 this season is still alive.

                  Comment


                  • I've been critical of Lock and rightfully so. Don't any of you label another fan as fake!! I've been a Bronco fan for over 25 years and being emotional and passionate about your favorite team and players is a good thing. Lock has played extremely bad prior to this performance. Even this performance was probably equal up and down.

                    Hopefully this is a spring board win. With the team getting healthier this could be a turning point

                    Comment


                    • I was definitely wrong this game. I was very critical of Lock literally locking in on receivers and not making reads. However it happened, I don't care, he had a fire in the 4th and lead the comeback. Great win, but we've got to do some serious evaluations on our 1st 3 quarters playcalling and execution. Great win!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

                        They're sitting really sore right now. 21 point comeback against a division rival. Lock still needs some work, but kid can ball.
                        Not sore at all, super happy for the win and for Lock finally finding a groove. Fire me, that doesn't erase all of the issues from the first 45 minutes. But that's for later. For now, very happy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

                          Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so of his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
                          It does excuse it, we won
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            I've been critical of Lock and rightfully so. Don't any of you label another fan as fake!! I've been a Bronco fan for over 25 years and being emotional and passionate about your favorite team and players is a good thing. Lock has played extremely bad prior to this performance. Even this performance was probably equal up and down.

                            Hopefully this is a spring board win. With the team getting healthier this could be a turning point
                            I hear you. I can't stand fans being called fake for calling out the obvious or being critical. We played like crap offensively for most of the game. Gotta give the kid credit for coming back, but let's not act like he didn't have a big hand in digging the whole we dug out of. Being a fan doesn't mean you can criticize poor performance.

                            Comment


                            • What a wild comeback. Gotta love that they have the heart and fight in them to just keep pushing and not give up. There is gonna be some serious energy in the locker room tonight.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

                                Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so for his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
                                I don't expect all Lock haters to convert after this game. I do, however, expect the Rypien fans to convert. This is because the only reason imaginable for anyone wanting to see more Brett Rypien is because he won his last game as a starting quarterback.

                                On the real though, I think Lock needs more time. This whole season has been a cluster so far with all the guys in and out of the lineup from week to week. Lock included.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X