Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDK what to think it is the Chargers but liked the fight in the team today.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• I just hope Lock isn't Cutler. If he is we are doomed. Good enough to not cut but not good enough to win a Super Bowl.
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
        IDK what to think it is the Chargers but liked the fight in the team today.
        Chargers are actually a decent team.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

I just hope Lock isn't Cutler. If he is we are doomed. Good enough to not cut but not good enough to win a Super Bowl.
          Lock actually cares about his play on the field and wants to get better and win. Cutler didn't care about anything.
          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

Chargers are actually a decent team.
            They have blown 17 point leads 3 times this season.....
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• I am still in disbelief. There was no way in hell I thought they could win that game.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

Lock actually cares about his play on the field and wants to get better and win. Cutler didn't care about anything.
                Lock definitely isn't Jay Cutler personality wise but his play is similiar.
                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Lock definitely isn't Jay Cutler personality wise but his play is similiar.
                  I don't think Lock smokes, thankfully.

Comment

• I'll give them credit for coming back to win.

Still want Fangio and Shurmur gone. Still losing patience with Elway, still don't know if Lock is the guy.

We've beaten bad teams. We can't beat good teams. This win does nothing to change my mind. Remember last week? I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

I don't expect all Lock haters to convert after this game. I do, however, expect the Rypien fans to convert. This is because the only reason imaginable for anyone wanting to see more Brett Rypien is because he won his last game as a starting quarterback.

On the real though, I think Lock needs more time. This whole season has been a cluster so far with all the guys in and out of the lineup from week to week. Lock included.
                      I hear what you're saying and I want him to be great, but he doesn't seem to be progressing. I agree, it's been a lot of injuries and this has been a crazy season. However, I'm still not seeing him scanning the field pre snap or progressing through reads. I see teams clearly bringing pressure and he's not making checks or knowing his hot read/RB swinging to the flat who's usually open. When he drops back, he's typically locking onto his receiver the whole. It's lead to him taking hits or throwing into coverage.

Great job on the comeback though.

Comment

• 3 things became very apparent. Not having assistant coaches hurt certain guys a lot. Bolles not having Munch was apparent. Not having Mike Purcell hurts a lot, we were steam rolled on the ground without him. The Chargers losing Bosa was a huge turning point. He left midway through the third, and we scored 21 in the 4th. Lock had a clean pocket, and could get set up. I commend the team for having the moxy to battle back, but let's see if we can continue that for multiple weeks.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                          I'll give them credit for coming back to win.

Still want Fangio and Shurmur gone. Still losing patience with Elway, still don't know if Lock is the guy.

We've beaten bad teams. We can't beat good teams. This win does nothing to change my mind. Remember last week? I do.
                          Let's wait a while. Not sure the Chargers are a bad team. They're certainly a step up on the Jets and Patriots. What we haven't managed to do is beat top 5-10 teams, our losses coming against the Steelers (7-0), Chiefs (7-1), Titans (5-2) and Bucs (5-2).

We need to play a second tier team (winning record but not a
                          contender) like the Raiders to see where we really are.

Comment

• Justin Simmons needs to talk to Talib about getting to the HOUSE ............ nice pick and return but dang ........... he coulda had a PICK 6
                            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Great game!

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                                I'll give them credit for coming back to win.

I think regardless of the season outcome, it's fair to say Fangio and Shurmur should be gone. Fangio is a solid defensive coach. But he doesn't know how to be an head coach. His game management is bad, his time management is bad. Those are critical things that have costed Denver winnable games.
                                As for Shurmur he might be one of the most overrated coaches in the NFL. He has never won more than 5 games as a head coach, and as a coordinator only twice has his offense been in the top 10 for offensive efficiency(2013 Eagles and 2017 Vikings). That Eagles team had a pretty solid offense and was Chip Kelly's first year as a Head Coach. 2017 was really good, had a banging offensive team, but got blown out in the playoffs. Didn't score more than 1 touchdown.

My point is Shurmur is always viewed as an offensive guru, a QB whisper, but the lack of success tells us otherwise.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X