X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JvDub95
    replied
    I've been critical of Lock and rightfully so. Don't any of you label another fan as fake!! I've been a Bronco fan for over 25 years and being emotional and passionate about your favorite team and players is a good thing. Lock has played extremely bad prior to this performance. Even this performance was probably equal up and down.

Hopefully this is a spring board win. With the team getting healthier this could be a turning point

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

They're sitting really sore right now. 21 point comeback against a division rival. Lock still needs some work, but kid can ball.
    It really was amazing how well he played after the INT. I was beginning to wonder if his confidence was gone. So may things have gone against him in recent times. But he showed the heart of a lion and the matchplay skills of the very best. Really a magical moment for the whole team and at 3-4 this season is still alive.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

There is no way for you to know that. Oooh, you're the guy who picks the opposite position on everything. Got it.
    Lindsey is not a great pass catching RB. That's just the facts.There's a reason he wasn't in the game most of that drive.

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post

I don't think the Broncos are making the playoffs this year so I'm rooting for wins (obviously) but also just progression. I want to see them create something to build on because they are a young team.
    Agreed let's see progression. This team wasn't getting a top 5 pick anyway so let's see who on this young offense is legit and who isn't going forward.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Hamler saying they were practicing that play all week and he kept messing it up in practice. Got it right when it counts, though.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so of his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
    Not saying Lock is Peyton but Peyton rookie year he lead the league in interceptions. We know how that story ends.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

Lindsey doesn't make that catch.
    There is no way for you to know that. Oooh, you're the guy who picks the opposite position on everything. Got it.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

They're sitting really sore right now. 21 point comeback against a division rival. Lock still needs some work, but kid can ball.
    a little protection and better playcalling

Leave a comment:

• BroncoRider89
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    This has GOT to feel great for these guys ........... despite all the points given up the defense sounded like they played a great hearty game. The turnaround started on Defense ........ at least listening to it............ do you guys who were able to watch concur?
    I think the defense played hard the whole game. They figured out what we were running and started scoring...we made more adjustments and kept them at Bay.

Leave a comment:

• swinginhorseman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

The greatest comeback from Lock.

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Hamler really nice catch in the clutch. With his speed maybe we have something. Love seeing Alberto O contribute. Albert O and Fant hopefully the next (dare I say it) Rob G and Aaron H.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    Where is my Lock haters at?
    Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so for his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
    Last edited by Broncos1963; 11-01-2020, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
    Lot of Gordon hate but he made a huge play catching and reaching for that first down.
    Lindsey doesn't make that catch.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    I think somebody stole shumers playbook and gave him another

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

Great to see.....I know it's just the 2 win Chargers, but these type of games can kick start a young team. I hope it's a sign of whats to come.
    I don't think the Broncos are making the playoffs this year so I'm rooting for wins (obviously) but also just progression. I want to see them create something to build on because they are a young team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X