Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what you have to go through with a young team. They have to learn how to win games.
    I like that we have the makings of a nasty defense. You stay with the coaching staff and stay with all the players and build a team.

Comment

• Can someone please post Dave Logans call on last play?
      wow what a win! Haven't been this excited at end of a game since Manning left.
      lock played incredible in the 4th. He will grow from this . Fans need to give him time to develop . He has all the tools and the mindset . He can be very good if the coaching is their and they surround him with the right talent.
      let's enjoy the W !

Comment

• I LOVE how Chubb is taking over leadership for the team. With Von injured........... and Von 'not really' a vocal leader ....... this is GOOD for the Broncos
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I really like our new punter

Comment

• Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post

I hear what you're saying and I want him to be great, but he doesn't seem to be progressing. I agree, it's been a lot of injuries and this has been a crazy season. However, I'm still not seeing him scanning the field pre snap or progressing through reads. I see teams clearly bringing pressure and he's not making checks or knowing his hot read/RB swinging to the flat who's usually open. When he drops back, he's typically locking onto his receiver the whole. It's lead to him taking hits or throwing into coverage.

Great job on the comeback though.
            My take of lock, the lack of any off season screwed him with a new OC and most new WR group. No way he can be compared to an average 2nd year player QB because of this. Look any another other team in NFL. How many have no vet WRs? I think this is an issue as well. Throwing to rookies for the most part.

Comment

• I personally think Lindsey needs more carries than Gordon. Gordon has lost several fumbles and just does not seem to have that top end home run speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                I am still in disbelief. There was no way in hell I thought they could win that game.
                That makes a bunch of us...

[sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post
                  I personally think Lindsey needs more carries than Gordon. Gordon has lost several fumbles and just does not seem to have that top end home run speed.
                  I'm sure he was on a limited snap count cause of the concussion from last game. Im sure here on out he will get most of the carries. Its a night and day difference between the two backs

Comment

• Kareem Jackson is one of my favorite Broncos. He was making people see stars on Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                      I am still in disbelief. There was no way in hell I thought they could win that game.
                      Not to take anything away from the Bronco effort to change things around in this game .......... but I think I saw a stat during the game that the Chargers gave up bid leads in their last 3 games. .......... this makes 4th. So the Broncos had to do it....... but it appears the Chargers helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

Not to take anything away from the Bronco effort to change things around in this game .......... but I think I saw a stat during the game that the Chargers gave up bid leads in their last 3 games. .......... this makes 4th. So the Broncos had to do it....... but it appears the Chargers helped.
                        Here's an article about it:

The Chargers have seemingly always been good at one thing – blowing games in stunning fashion. It has been their brand since their San Diego days and it has continued to be their with their recent move up north to Los Angeles. It happened again on Sunday and this one made NFL history as the Chargers became the first team to ever blow four leads of 16 points or more in four straight games.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/11/cha...g-another-game
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Sadly I didn't get a chance to watch it

Who doesn't love a great comeback story in a football game!! What was it a 18 point deficit? I am still a little skeptical of Lock but if this is something he can build off of them great!! I think we still need to see a lot more consistency out of him but he did put a LARGE smile on my face this Sunday so there's a start

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            Sadly I didn't get a chance to watch it

Who doesn't love a great comeback story in a football game!! What was it a 18 point deficit? I am still a little skeptical of Lock but if this is something he can build off of them great!! I think we still need to see a lot more consistency out of him but he did put a LARGE smile on my face this Sunday so there's a start
                            21 points down well into the 3rd Q!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB
                              Seems to be a lack of good vibe around these days. Not as pumped as I would have expected. That was a great comeback, with the winner as the gun sounded. Good for the boys! Still in the playoff race. So much young talent, and potential!!

Go Broncos!!

Good take. Exciting win showcasing young potential. I’m hoping they can build on this win. I’m personally not expecting playoffs, but it was good to see signs of life.
                              sigpic

Comment

• In the last few weeks we've done more winning than losing!

Comment

Working...
                                X