X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post

Because Bausby could actually cover
    But every receiver is open. Not just one person.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Once again starring complete and utter embarrassment in the face .

week in and week out.

Broncos say , could it get worse? Week 9 says, hold my beer
      Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• They missed the obvious pi on patrick but call that
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Is it too much to ask to be 4-4 in week 8 ???
          I was looking forward to being a .500 football team.

Comment

• I really don’t like Shurmur. He constantly uses odd personnel and makes poor play calls. It was 1st down and they’re behind. Lindsay in pass pro isn’t a good call. Also would like to see more running. The offense as a whole is not performing well, but Shurmur doesn’t seem to be doing them many favors. It’s like he’s trying to run an offense suited for Warren Moon in the 80s. This is a young offense. More short game might help out a bit.
            sigpic

Comment

• They will get lucky. He was going to interfere anyway

Comment

• Awful call, ball was tipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                  Matt Ryan has sucked all season. Now he's having a career day because we can't get any pressure,.
                  Not even slightly true. Their d has been bad, Ryan has had a very good year. Oops Denver Blood beat me to it.

Comment

• I know there has not been a lot of practice lately....but when we do practice...watching our 3rd down offense vs our 3rd down defense must be painful to watch for anyone who wants the Broncos to win.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      They missed the obvious pi on patrick but call that
                      I feel like the Julio P.I. call was weak. At least this one was tipped.

Comment

• I turned this trash off already. But people on twitter can continue to tell me that Lock is good. They can go suck lemons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                          Is it too much to ask to be 4-4 in week 8 ???
                          I was looking forward to being a .500 football team.
                          All of the guys out on defense I knew the offense had to show up.

So yea apparently it is too much to ask the offense to convert 1st downs much less score points.
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                            I turned this trash off already. But people on twitter can continue to tell me that Lock is good. They can go suck lemons.
                            Didn't you turn the game off last week too?

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                              So tell me again why we signed Callahan and Bouye? All that money tied up and they have about 2 games across the last two seasons between them. It’s moves like that that show How horrible a job the FO has done in building a competitive team.
                              Bouye wasn't even on the team last year and callahan has been a stud. Kareem killed Bouye last game so it's our own fault he's out
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Another Vic Fangio special today.

Fire Fangio!!

Comment

Working...
                                X