Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock had Hamler underneath wide open. Just take the yards.

Comment

• I wish I could rewatch the game from behind the QB so if receivers are open before the pass rush gets to Lock.
      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Nice catch. Jeudy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
          I wish I could rewatch the game from behind the QB so if receivers are open before the pass rush gets to Lock.
          i have the nfl game pass which has the coaches film.. it doesnt really have this angle. the coaches film is actually kind of bad to be honest. gives you two angles and they arent zoomed out

Comment

• Denver running offense is terrible as well. Not one game this year have we consistently run the ball. That would help the passing game out as well.
            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Down three scores, just let the last 20 seconds go instead of having called two plays in the huddle or just hustling and getting another play, maybe two if you get out of bounds or incomplete.

Comment

• Good to see Fant back in the game. Hope the ankle is ok. Jeudy with a couple nice grabs.

The game is out of reach, but would be nice to see a strong finish. Try to put together a couple nice drives, ending with scores in the last quarter.

Take your lumps, try to get a few key players back for next week and see if you can get a couple wins over the next 3 weeks.
                Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post

There isn’t much to watch/root for. It’s clear they will not be good for awhile. Poor management + poor coaching + poor play + injuries + subpar QB + no owner = why watch?
                  Even with all those things (completely agree with you), we watch because we're Broncos fans. Even when they're a bad football team. They're done good guys in the uniform and they're trying hard so we support them.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                    Everybody seems sick of the Broncos already. I remember when these game day threads would have over 50 or more by now.
                    Nah some of these social media platforms have become a dictatorship. They control what you say and it has turned a lot of people off.
                    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Been impressed with Hamilton he knows where to be and runs great routes. Big improvement for him
                      :go:

Comment

• Kyle Allen got a leg injury that looks as bad as Alex Smith's injury. Brutal
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Lock has hamilton wide open with a blocker, he pulls it down and runs got 2 yards. Sorry guys, he's a bad qb.

Comment

• Why no flag on the hit lock gave himself up so why no penalty on the qb slide
                            :go:

Comment

• Let's go, Jeudy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post

i have the nfl game pass which has the coaches film.. it doesnt really have this angle. the coaches film is actually kind of bad to be honest. gives you two angles and they arent zoomed out
                                Yea I need it to be zoned out.
                                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Working...
                                X