This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    You know your offensive line sucks when you only send 3 receivers out for a pass.
    True. Lock hasn't had a good game and neither has the offensive line.

Comment

• The thing about moving in from Drew is look at Allen in buffalo, took three years but he's good now
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• What was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          What was that?
          That's about as good as onside kicks get these days.

They need to change the rules back to the way they were.

Comment

• Great pass there to Patrick. I'm starting to really like the thought of Sutton / Patrick / Jeudy. But they need a better qb. And a MUCH better o-line.

Comment

• hate the onside there but whatever

Comment

• We need to let Lock play awhile.
                He needs on the job training

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  The thing about moving in from Drew is look at Allen in buffalo, took three years but he's good now
                  Exactly. They was saying the same thing about Allen and now he's playing at a Pro Bowl level. A lot of fans have no patience. Lock has had no offseason and injuries.
                  Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
                    hate the onside there but whatever
                    Given the time remaining in the game and still having all 3 TOs, kicking it deep made more sense.

Comment

• ryan like two yards beyond los haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                        ryan like two yards beyond los haha
                        Refs obviously missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                          ryan like two yards beyond los haha
                          No he wasn't
                          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Once again the indictment on this loss is game management.

It is severely lacking every game and prevents putting players in position to make plays and leverage their natural skills.

The biggest issue is shown on offense. Facts are facts, we drafted to have a team that would run spread and yet we often try and line up and run the ball. If you have spread personnel find ways to get creative and use them.

Kansas City runs spread and they get the most out of their talent, we are on the other hand look lost AF.

How many times are we going to simply to our QB roll right and heave a 30 yard pass that has about 3% probability of being completed.

This narrative of this team is getting seriously old. I want to see legitimate progress forward where you can see the building blocks stacking on each other. What I am watching,seem more like a pick your own disaster story week in and week out.

I mean I am a lifelong fan, watching for the past 32 years and I just am fed up of this garbage we have been watching. This franchise is a proud one and so are the fans, we deserve to root for a winner. Put something on the field that resembles a legitimate NFL for god's sake.

I'll say it again, "KICKING AND SCREAMING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Where is it Elway????? Where is it???????
                            Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• I’m glad they finally called that.

Comment

• Let's go, Jeudy!

Comment

Working...
                                X