X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    Defense should look better again next week with the return of Shelby, Bryce and AJ.

Offense has got to figure it out. Can't wait until the 4th quarter to start scoring.
    I’m so over Bryce and AJ. That’s an area of need that we can address in the off-season, because we have so much money tied up in players that are never on the field.

Lock needs to play better as well, bottom line. These slow starts are more on him than anyone else right now. He needs to figure it out, or it’s time to keep looking for the answer to our QB woes.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    I don't put this loss on Lock. I'm heavily critical of him but I don't put this loss on him. He's still making bone head plays but today we didn't play good complimentary football. Bad all around. The one play that really disgusted me was the bone head throw of the day with the int you just can't throw that there. It changed the game. As starting Qb you can't give away momentum in that fashion and expect to pull out a win. Good qbs will capitalize on that.

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

Things happen. The defense should have played better and only gave up 27 points. It's way more factors in this loss than Lock,
    I agree with you to a point.

Defense finally got life back in them seeing the offense play up to their potential, special teams hadn't done anything terrible, teams feeling great and confident and hopeful...

....then drew lock throws the most ill thrown INT I've seen in years

...defense comes out with a "you gotta be kidding me...we're tired" attitude and did the best they could but they were gassed.

It was unfortunate, yes, but you could see drew's body language. He knew that the impending loss was on him

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

We had the momentum being down by 7. He throws an INT in the falcons red zone and they score a TD.

We lost by 7.

Not rocket appliances...
    Things happen. The defense should have played better and only gave up 27 points. It's way more factors in this loss than Lock,

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Not what I said. I said he made the team better and improved. He did. Lock continues making the same mistakes. And, I'm not convinced he wins more games than rypien would. BTW, are you happy with Drew's td/int ratio? You're reaching man.
    I'm saying that to say Buffalo stilled sucked Allen's first year. He got better last year and this year is making a complete turn around. We can't really compare the two though because of Locks injuries and not being able to have an offseason with such a young team.

Leave a comment:

• LASERLIPS
    replied
    Defense should look better again next week with the return of Shelby, Bryce and AJ.

Offense has got to figure it out. Can't wait until the 4th quarter to start scoring.

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied

Drew Lock lost the game? All by himself? The defense didn't give up 34 points? The O-line played great? We ran the ball well?
    We had the momentum being down by 7. He throws an INT in the falcons red zone and they score a TD.

We lost by 7.

Not rocket appliances...

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    Atlanta is so lucky we were without bouye, callahan and harris
    They were down players too, most notably Ridley.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied

Josh Allen sucked as rookie,. He had 10 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
    Not what I said. I said he made the team better and improved. He did. Lock continues making the same mistakes. And, I'm not convinced he wins more games than rypien would. BTW, are you happy with Drew's td/int ratio? You're reaching man.

Leave a comment:

• LASERLIPS
    replied
    All the injuries really showed up today.

O-line was swiss cheese. (which doesn't give Lock any time to throw) Defense gave up way too many points.

Just too much to overcome.

And it doesn't help when you don't have a high acumen O-coordinator. He hasn't helped anything at all this year, IMO. Still not figuring out how to utilize his weapons to their potential.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    I thought this was a shot at Davontae Harris' poor play, but then I realised you meant Shelby.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Falcons went Into falcons mode or was the 4th qtr actually offensive execution ?

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LASERLIPS
    replied
    Fitting way to end the game, I suppose.

Lots of dumb.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    Way to go drew lock. You lost it for us while keeping us in it....
    Drew Lock lost the game? All by himself? The defense didn't give up 34 points? The O-line played great? We ran the ball well?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X