Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad play call but bad play design.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Why is 23 not on the field?
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Callahan is a beast
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Bryce callahan is one of the very few bright spots
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Defense needs to produce some turnovers to help the offense out sometimes
            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Callahan continues to play well
              Geaux Tigers

Comment

• So glad Callahan is back in the lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                  Moving forward, I'm no longer going to engage in conversation with anyone who will defend Elway, Fangio or Lock.

All 3 need to go. There is no debate. It's done. It's proven 100%....they can't cut it.
                  I'll hold out on Elway but he darn sure needs to fix the Qb situation. Fangio well...if we fire him it needs to be for an offensive coach. We have way to much talent on O to be inept. Lock...well I been out on him for a while so yeah he can go and be on the masked dancing show since he likes to dance so much.
                  :go:

Comment

• anyone have any confidence in the offense?

Comment

• What? We're not starting from inside our own 5 yard line for once?! Good Lort, it's a miracle.
                      Geaux Tigers

Comment

• I've said it numerous times before.

Rookies like Burrow and Herbert are having much better success than Lock.

No excuses.

Lock stinks. He's making poor decisions that there is no excuse for.

Comment

• Callahan is a stud
                          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Have seen some good coverage from our secondary. That was a great coverage play. And we finally have normal field position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

I'll hold out on Elway but he darn sure needs to fix the Qb situation. Fangio well...if we fire him it needs to be for an offensive coach. We have way to much talent on O to be inept. Lock...well I been out on him for a while so yeah he can go and be on the masked dancing show since he likes to dance so much.
                              Elway has had 5 seasons to fix the offense, and it hasn't happened. Hasn't been able to identify a HC nor a QB in that time period. I doubt much changes by year 6
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Now let's run the ball, Gordon is breaking tackles today, let's keep giving it to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X