• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s Cutler all over again

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      we just keep making mistakes unreallllll
      That is what happens when you have such a young team and a below average HC

Comment

• Bench this loser. I don’t have much faith in Ryp but anything is better than Lock.

Comment

• Drew lock show his true colors, poor body language, bad play.

Comment

• I'm sending Drew and however many 1st round picks it takes to Houston for Watson.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
              What a bummer. Feel for Lock. Just can’t see it at this level. Not many can. He’s probably the 35th best QB in the world. That just doesn’t lead to winning seasons in the NFL.
              And bad luck that Fant made an unnecessary hold that cost him a rushing TD.

Comment

• He is still basically a rookie but Lock has regressed and Shumor crap play calling ain't helping
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• We really need to get some ownership in here so some people get fired so we don't have to continually go through this

Comment

• Lol "growing pains". Please
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Fant makes that block he doesnt throw that int. Looked like jeudy would have kept running not just stop. not really on Drew

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        I still want Pat fired.
                        I want that as well. But I also know that if the entire FO starting with Ellis and Elway isn't replaced, then it's not going to matter who the OC, DC ST, or HC is. they're going to be consistently hamstrung by inept drafting and poor pro-talent scouting
                        #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by swingarm View Post
                          We really need to get some ownership in here so some people get fired so we don't have to continually go through this
                          Don’t tell me you want to break up the good ol boy club.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
                            the 2000 baltimore ravens went three straight games without scoring a td and went on to win the super bowl , and elway is as good a gm as ozzie newsome , its all feat , and its the twentieth anniversary too , you heard it here first .
                            But didn't they kind of win anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                              I'm sending Drew and however many 1st round picks it takes to Houston for Watson.
                              Too late, o'brien isn't there any more. 🙂

Comment

• I still support lock but at some point such as right now the coach has to send him a signal, this crap will get you benched, you cannot just ignore it
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X