Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was not on Lock. He scored the go ahead touchdown but Fant blew it. He did not even have to throw a block

Comment

• At this point, fair or not, DL needs to throw 3TD passes with no INTs in the second half to begin to convince people (and the opposition) that he's a viable QB at this level.

I feel for him because he has the talent but his mental mistakes are back breaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
        I'm sending Drew and however many 1st round picks it takes to Houston for Watson.
        Even Isaiah McKenzie has throw a TD pass this week.

Comment

• When will get smart and bench Lock! Boy does he suck! Continues to make bad decisions and inaccurate throws. Such terrible QB play, ruining a good defensive game

Comment

• Once the Jets have the #1 pick secured, I'm making an offer. Or try to get the #2 pick.

Tank for Trevor
            Fail for Fields

Comment

• I won’t blame Lock until after Sutton is back and he is not throwing to rookies. But his ass better be working with a QB coach in the off season to work on his footwork. I have called this season a lost season after Miller and Sutton went down. This is just experience year.

Comment

• It's not unfair to criticize Lock for throwing into TRIPLE COVERAGE TWICE!!!!!!!!

This doesn't require a seasoned vet to understand that.

Comment

• do we see rypien after the half? drew looked hurt and not comfortable out there at all. im just not excited for football at all now. With the season being pretty much over I felt like I could just enjoy the growth of the offense and drew lock, but he doesnt seem to be getting any better. dont think we are going to draft high enough to get a franchise qb next year either.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
                    the 2000 baltimore ravens went three straight games without scoring a td and went on to win the super bowl , and elway is as good a gm as ozzie newsome , its all feat , and its the twentieth anniversary too , you heard it here first .
                    Ozzie Newsome drafted four Hall of Famers, 13 first-team All Pros, and won two Super Bowls.

Numbers say Elway is nowhere near Newsome as a GM.

Comment

• Hey, Drew!

The Raiders have black jerseys. You're team has white jerseys. Maybe try avoiding throwing into a group of black jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                        Once the Jets have the #1 pick secured, I'm making an offer. Or try to get the #2 pick.

Tank for Trevor
                        Fail for Fields
                        Jets will not give anything for the #1 pick. It's not going to happen. Fields is the #2 pick, going to the Jaguars. It's just not going to happen for us getting either. We are probably stuck with Lock or looking at Zach Wilson for the forseeable future
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Someone needs to tell Lock that successful QB's don't throw off their back foot, again, and again, and again,......How can we have a HOF QB (top 5 greatest) in the office, but he can't find ONE quality QB! For the love of God, trash Lock and FIND A DAMN QB.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post
                            I won’t blame Lock until after Sutton is back and he is not throwing to rookies. But his ass better be working with a QB coach in the off season to work on his footwork. I have called this season a lost season after Miller and Sutton went down. This is just experience year.
                            Really?! You're not putting any responsibility on Lock simply because he's missing one receiver? That's excessively nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post
                              I won’t blame Lock until after Sutton is back and he is not throwing to rookies. But his ass better be working with a QB coach in the off season to work on his footwork. I have called this season a lost season after Miller and Sutton went down. This is just experience year.
                              He was working with Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner, and another QB coach. It just isn't happening. Him throwing into triple coverage wouldn't matter if it was Sutton or Julio Jones
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• pass rush is non existent today.
                                Geaux Tigers

Comment

Working...
                                X