This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow better than Lock.

With Drew as a QB the Broncos do not have a pass TD in 2nd or 3rd quarters all season.

that is beyond awful.

broncos have a ton of holes, but once again are in the market for a QB.

Comment

• We’re the new Cleveland Browns, QB killlers.

Comment

• Ok. I'm ready for Lock to be benched.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• i don't think many QB wopuld be sucessfull with our Offensive line and youth at WR . they obviously are still adjusting to the nfl
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Mechanics have regressed, his confidence is shattered and he can't get protections right, time to make a change for a while
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Tebow wasn't this bad
              sigpic

Comment

• Hopefully lock has another pick in him, I started the raiders D in my daily fantasy this week.

Comment

• Can the defensive coordinators count? How many times have they failed to count to 11?

Comment

• He played much better with another OC. This one killed any hope of a career he had.

Comment

• Lifelong fan but it’s getting harder to watch every week especially when I already know the result. It’s exhausting. Ready to find something better to do with my time. This team cannot draft and develop a QB and it starts from the top with Elway. He’s built some solid teams but they were built around Peyton Manning. It’s becoming more and more clear that Lock is not the answer.

Comment

• I've probably been the biggest Lock supporter but he's doing bad and should be benched.
                        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• People warned of Lock's bad footwork. He got away with it in college, but the NFL is too tough/unforgiving for those kind of basic ineptitudes. (Not to mention he makes bad decisions, stares down his first read, and has trouble reading basic cover 2)

Either he fixes it NOW or he's done. Not only for this team, but for any team.
                          Geaux Tigers

Comment

• All these posts saying Lock isn't it. And you're probably right.

But let's not kid ourselves into thinking Lock is the Broncos biggest problem. No young QB will be "it" because Shermer isn't it, Fangio isn't it, Elway isn't it, and Ellis isn't it. This team is going nowhere until those guys are all gone.

Maybe the league will step in and force the team to be sold to the Mannings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                              Have we failed to develop another young QB????
                              Not looking good for Lock
                              Don't worry, he's just learning.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Get him the hell out of there!!!!! Stop throwing off your back foot!!!!! There is sucky, and then there is lock!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X