This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 24Broncos73 View Post
    Lifelong fan but it’s getting harder to watch every week especially when I already know the result. It’s exhausting. Ready to find something better to do with my time. This team cannot draft and develop a QB and it starts from the top with Elway. He’s built some solid teams but they were built around Peyton Manning. It’s becoming more and more clear that Lock is not the answer.
    It’s becoming more difficult to explain why we should watch. Harder to justify the time. It’s just terrible for years.

Comment

• i don't get why Fangio gets so much hate. His defense is why we have been Competing me most games.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Did we only have 4 offensive plays in the 3rd quarter?

Comment

• Originally posted by 24Broncos73 View Post
          Lifelong fan but it’s getting harder to watch every week especially when I already know the result. It’s exhausting. Ready to find something better to do with my time. This team cannot draft and develop a QB and it starts from the top with Elway. He’s built some solid teams but they were built around Peyton Manning. It’s becoming more and more clear that Lock is not the answer.
          Then you've seen other bad years as well. This isn't the worst season I've seen.
          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• At least we know we won't see Lock dancing....hopefully ever again. And by the way, you dance about as well as you throw a football....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              i don't get why Fangio gets so much hate. His defense is why we have been Competing me most games.
              the same defense that had 10 men on the field and gave up a TD and then just had 12 men on the field and had to burn a timeout.

Comment

• Looks like orton back there with this pocket presence
                :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

the same defense that had 10 men on the field and gave up a TD and then just had 12 men on the field and had to burn a timeout.
                  the same defense that was on the field for 13m out of a 15m half. you can't expect perfection when they have no energy, but it doesn't change the fact our defense is one of the better units. it is actually pretty good with no help from the offense.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• We seem to help every team over come their pass rushing problems.

Last time I herd we were bottom 3 in QB pressures allowed.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Gotta love ejections....seems like old times

Comment

• patrick probably smiling cause he gets to leave this horrible game

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                          patrick probably smiling cause he gets to leave this horrible game
                          He's probably doing the Drew Lock dance in the tunnel now.

Ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                            Did we only have 4 offensive plays in the 3rd quarter?
                            I think we have had multiple quarters this year with similar stats.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Death by inches el oh el
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• That's the wrong call on those penalties. That should have been a first down since it was dead ball penalties and then offsetting penalties for fighting.
                                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Working...
                                X