This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    We seem to help every team over come their pass rushing problems.

Last time I herd we were bottom 3 in QB pressures allowed.
    we have a rookie Center with out the play strength to suceed and OT that have been hugely disapointing and constantly letting prussure on the qB.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• A Raiders player just audibly laughed.

Comment

• Several comments already echo what I would say. Lock needs gone. Not just benched. Gone. Basic, core fundamentals... stuff you learn in high school. Habits are very hard to break, improve on. Lock is so lacking in, aw... screw it. Ya'll know the deal. Lock needs to go to run and gun Canadian football, but even they have plays that... aw, screw it. He's just plain bad, full of bad habits.

Tell you what tho... two, three weeks ago he was playing badly, again, and he threw a TD. And then did a "I'm all that and more" dance, looking around to see what was watching him. THAT turned me off to him instantly. Absolutely zero concept of where you are in the scheme of things. sit down, and maybe, maybe when you have won 80% of your games, even then... no. Not just does he have poor fundamentals, he is stunningly immature. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

Other than that... great. And while at it, shame on coaching staff who are no question letting him down as well. Innumerable problems with this team.
        Last edited by Peanut; 11-15-2020, 03:49 PM. Reason: Deleted a word.

Comment

• Shouldn’t have been first down on the defense holding then after the play the fight penalties?

Comment

• It looks like the entire offense has given up. It reminds me of when TS was the QB when we got blown out in LA a few years ago under VJ
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• brent musberger just said that john elway shouldn't stand for this and should fire fangio , then lincoln kennedy former raiders tackle just threw elway under the bus talking about elway's qb record since manning , just providing a running report behind enemy lines

Comment

• What is Drew now? 13-31 with 3 picks and a fumble? Lovely... I won’t boo yet bc he told fans not too boo too early. But he stinks! We may have a shot at a top 5 pick. Keep starting Lock!

Comment

• At this point we just need to get blown out

Comment

• 6 points against the Raiders lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MajorFriend View Post
                      All these posts saying Lock isn't it. And you're probably right.

But let's not kid ourselves into thinking Lock is the Broncos biggest problem. No young QB will be "it" because Shermer isn't it, Fangio isn't it, Elway isn't it, and Ellis isn't it. This team is going nowhere until those guys are all gone.

Maybe the league will step in and force the team to be sold to the Mannings.
                      I've been on this mindset since week two so I totally agree. Except I think it's obvious Lock has no business being a starter for any team. Nice arm but he's too flawed.

Comment

• People blame lock but he looked better last year with scangarello. Tells you that there is a coaching issue

Comment

• Someone should of pulled a Talib and snatched someone's chain. If we can't win at football we might as well win the fight right 🤷‍♂️
                          :go:

Comment

• I have a new respect for Browns and Lions fans............
                            #swapping

Comment

• Not enough beer in the world for me to make it through this game!! Empty fridge!! Buncos yet again. Get the brown bags out...

Comment

• 0-7 with 2 INTs. What happened to Mr Second half? lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X