This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i don't get why Fangio gets so much hate. His defense is why we have been Competing me most games.
    I guess if 1/3rd of your team plays decently, we should like him?

Comment

• We have one second half yard. This is pathetic on a new level
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
        6 points against the Raiders lol
        You wouldn't think they've allowed an average of 29 PPG this season.

Comment

• This game can't end soon enough.
          Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by drhiii View Post
            Several comments already echo what I would say. Lock needs gone. Not just benched. Gone. Basic, core fundamentals... stuff you learn in high school. Habits are very hard to break, improve on. Lock is so lacking in, aw... screw it. Ya'll know the deal. Lock needs to go to run and gun Canadian football, but even they have plays that... aw, screw it. He's just plain bad, full of bad habits.

Tell you what tho... two, three weeks ago he was playing badly, again, and he threw a TD. And then did a "I'm all that and more" dance, looking around to see what was watching him. THAT turned me off to him instantly. Absolutely zero concept of where you are in the scheme of things. sit down, and maybe, maybe when you have won 80% of your games, even then... no. Not just does he have poor fundamentals, he is stunningly immature. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

Other than that... great. And while at it, shame on coaching staff who are no question letting him down as well. Innumerable problems with this team.
            Hahaha, great post!
            plus, it's funny because it's true.
            Last edited by Peanut; 11-15-2020, 03:52 PM. Reason: Deleted word in quoted post.

Comment

• Its a bummer, We had that nice drive at the end of the first half, and Fants holding call changed the game for us.
              We got demoralized. I thought that we would come back in the second half.

Comment

• Can we get a running clock please....

Comment

• lol. Raiders not even trying to get the 1st down. They're like, "It's fine, we'll get the ball back here in like 30 seconds."
                  Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Take a knee
                    sigpic

Comment

• Elway likes Jim Harbaugh, and there are some rumors that he could be moving on from Michigan?????

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                        Shouldn’t have been first down on the defense holding then after the play the fight penalties?
                        Yea that's what I was saying. That's the wrong call. Those personal fouls were dead ball penalties after the holding on the raiders.
                        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                          Elway likes Jim Harbaugh, and there are some rumors that he could be moving on from Michigan?????
                          so he read my post from last week then , cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                            Elway likes Jim Harbaugh, and there are some rumors that he could be moving on from Michigan?????
                            Don't make this day any worse...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                              People blame lock but he looked better last year with scangarello. Tells you that there is a coaching issue
                              That's a tiny sample size. While I wanted them to keep scangarello, Lock's flaws are far too significant for the NFL.

Comment

• Throw to Jerry Jeudy!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X