This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
    anyone find the defense doing the group picture thing really annoying? I hate that new trend and thought it was dumb when our defense did it too.
    YES!!!! Hate it from every team. Just another sad display of the "look at me" crowd that I have zero interest in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

That's a tiny sample size. While I wanted them to keep scangarello, Lock's flaws are far too significant for the NFL.
      Spot on. Spot.... on.

Comment

• Defense shouldn't be that upset with the offense honestly. They have not been so great this season.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Hiring Shurmur may have been one of Elways worst mistakes as GM
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• The best thing I can say about today's game is that at least we have another 7 days until the next one.

Whether changes work or not, we need to make one at least; if only for psychological reasons. We need to completely reset mentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              Hiring Shurmur may have been one of Elways worst mistakes as GM
              At this point, Elway himself is the mistake. He has to go
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Bottom of the AFC West again! Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                  Defense shouldn't be that upset with the offense honestly. They have not been so great this season.
                  the defense is in the top 10-top 15 of yards. with out an offense.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                    anyone find the defense doing the group picture thing really annoying? I hate that new trend and thought it was dumb when our defense did it too.
                    Of all the things that's wrong, this is the one thing that bothers you? Players are having fun while playing. They're not robots.
                    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• 9 offensive snaps all second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by drhiii View Post
                        Rains. Pours. Eye roll. Shake head. Look forward to Friday night high school scores. Funnily, Fangio doesn't seem to instill confidence. He make it to the end of the season?
                        I'm not sure anymore. It's difficult to play any worse offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
                          Bottom of the AFC West again! Yes!
                          Steady. We still have the Chargers below us.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post

what don't you like about harbaugh , is college football a good yardstick , i can't think of a better team over a three year stretch that didn't win the super bowl than the 2011 - 13 49ers and i'm not sure the ravens were the better team in that super bowl either , just saying
                            Harbaugh is the coaching equivalent to Brady/Rivers-whines about every single thing on every single play. Looking at his entire career, it obvious to me that he's a bad coach. Probably because of his arrogance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

the defense is in the top 10-top 15 of yards. with out an offense.
                              Sometimes numbers don't tell the whole picture. I've watched every snap this season. We definitely don't play like a top ten defense.
                              Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Hey look more garbage time points and stats
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X