This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Harbaugh is the coaching equivalent to Brady/Rivers-whines about every single thing on every single play. Looking at his entire career, it obvious to me that he's a bad coach. Probably because of his arrogance.
    i'll excuse arrogance 24 - 7 if the broncos looked as good as his 49ers , did you see that sunday night game ? where they were at the pats , did you ever see the pats look such a second rate team at the height of their brady belichick run in their back yard , and forget the comeback at the end that niner team was pretty awesome .

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
      Over 200 yards rushing but we're good. I think we gave up over 100 yards last week as well.
      For whatever reason our run defense seems to rely on Purcell. Last year we were doing poorly until he started playing.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• #10 has been a bright spot on our team this year

Comment

• It's embarrassing to be a fan right now
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
            Lock is so weird because sometimes he looks really good and sometimes he looks like the worst QB in the league. We knew when we drafted him that he was going to need some work but I don't think he's being coached properly. Look how much better Carr got under Gruden.
            Coaching doesn't throw 4 FOUR picks, one fumble. You're going to excuse Lock again and criticize the defense?! Good God man. Be fair across the board.

Comment

• You know fangio asked for that int just run the ball get the game over with. Furthermore I didn't like the Juedy hit prior to that throw we don't need unnecessary injuries but yeah fangio you asked to expose lock to pick number 4. Vegas was not lucky for Lock he played and lost badly. Guys this is so hard to see. I pray we get it together soon I hope we don't be the raiders and be bottom tier for years. Well more years
              :go:

Comment

• At the beginning of the thread I called Jacobs-Booker a two headed monster. Almost 200 yards from them today with 4 TDs. I was right about that. I had hope our D would play better or that we had some semblance of an offense. Was wrong on that part. Ugh Broncos.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
                  Sorry Vance Joseph, I said you were the worst. I apologize. We found a whole crew that is worse.....
                  Wow thats a dark place you traveled to but I can't really disagree with it.
                  :go:

Comment

Coaching doesn't throw 4 FOUR picks, one fumble. You're going to excuse Lock again and criticize the defense?! Good God man. Be fair across the board.
                    Coaching calls better plays, easier plays, makes the oline better. Do people not understand how much of a difference a good coach makes? Lock had 0 time to throw the ball today

our whole receiving core today was a ghost

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      It's embarrassing to be a fan right now
                      Isn't the idea to put your best product out on the field? Like, given we are in a pandemic and all.. wouldn't make sense because you can't have fans in the stands to, aw, nevermind. Not worth thinking this through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post

Coaching calls better plays, easier plays, makes the oline better. Do people not understand how much of a difference a good coach makes? Lock had 0 time to throw the ball today

our whole receiving core today was a ghost
                        It's both, obviously. But even with state of the art coaching a QB making so many basic errors is going to kill their team.

Comment

I've already said Lock needs to be benched but didn't doesn't excuse the bad play by the offensive line. I can't count hw times rushers came through free today. Any QB will fail with this line.
                          Last edited by BR0NCOFANATIC; 11-15-2020, 05:38 PM.
                          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• this is the game that broke all hope. Last week pretty much broke playoff hope today lot of the future has to be in question.

Comment

• Thank God my pizza has been good the past two weeks, otherwise Sundays would suck.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                                Thank God my pizza has been good the past two weeks, otherwise Sundays would suck.
                                I have no pizza, My Sundays suck.
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X