X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go, Broncos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      I so did not like that last play even though it worked. One little mistake and the Fins score on a turnover or get the ball in short yardage with one play to tie.

You have to punt.
      he almost dropped the snap

Comment

• Ok, overall, that was good improvement. Not perfect, but noticably better. Ball security is still an issue.

Game ball to the defense. 6 sacks

Winning is good for morale and that builds confidence. Hope that is true as for the coaches as it is for the players.

Shurmur called a good game and he deserves props for that as well.

Comment

• All we can ask for is improvement each week and we got that today.
          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            I so did not like that last play even though it worked. One little mistake and the Fins score on a turnover or get the ball in short yardage with one play to tie.

You have to punt.
            No way you punt there....the play was fine.
            GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• Nicely done..... I miss seeing these winning games...or sitting down with any expectation of a good game...

affter watching the Saints D utterly destroy the dirty birds... I fear for locks health next week... we might get shut out..
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoRider89 View Post

You punt and it gets blocked which we already had this year. That pass was the safest option.
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Lots of pulling in the rushing attack today. One play had Cushenberry, Risner and Bolles all pulling to the right. Cool stuff on a 189 yards rushing day.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Good things happen when Lindsay runs the ball
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      Lots of pulling in the rushing attack today. One play had Cushenberry, Risner and Bolles all pulling to the right. Cool stuff on a 189 yards rushing day.
                      I saw that. It was pretty nice. Bolles flat out creamed a guy pulling to the O's right.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoRider89 View Post

I see why they did it, I guess, but Lock threw it with something like 2 seconds on the clock IIRC. Yikes.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Finally, able to now follow and contribute my few comments each year. Guess you snooze and they change the complete Forum experience.
                          Hello people.. Great Win today the Rookies are coming together to give us fans something good to watch.

Comment

• A Great effort by one of the youngest roster's in the NFL. They will be a force as they all grow together.

Comment

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
                              A Great effort by one of the youngest roster's in the NFL. They will be a force as they all grow together.
                              Which side of the ball you talking about?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Anyone know why Ojemudia didn't play?

Comment

Working...
                                X