X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    Anyone know why Ojemudia didn't play?
    I read he's not playing due to his tackling on defense. I kind of understand because he never wraps up when tackling and that's a big no-no in Fangio's defense.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

You punt and it gets blocked which we already had this year. That pass was the safest option.
      We’ve had one punt blocked but we’ve had like 15 INTs on the year.

I don’t disagree that passing was safer but Lock didn’t throw it out of bounds. It worked out but that ball has to go out of bounds there

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

I read he's not playing due to his tackling on defense. I kind of understand because he never wraps up when tackling and that's a big no-no in Fangio's defense.
        Probably, he’s had 10 missed tackles on the season. Strange because generally players from Iowa are good tacklers and it was considered a strength of his if im not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
          Finally, able to now follow and contribute my few comments each year. Guess you snooze and they change the complete Forum experience.
          Hello people.. Great Win today the Rookies are coming together to give us fans something good to watch.
          colowoz01

I recognize your name and avatar, but you had to start over here with a whole new account??

You lost rank and its privileges... oh wait there are none...yet.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
          X