X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
    Finally, able to now follow and contribute my few comments each year. Guess you snooze and they change the complete Forum experience.
    Hello people.. Great Win today the Rookies are coming together to give us fans something good to watch.
    colowoz01

I recognize your name and avatar, but you had to start over here with a whole new account??

You lost rank and its privileges... oh wait there are none...yet.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

I read he's not playing due to his tackling on defense. I kind of understand because he never wraps up when tackling and that's a big no-no in Fangio's defense.
    Probably, he’s had 10 missed tackles on the season. Strange because generally players from Iowa are good tacklers and it was considered a strength of his if im not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

You punt and it gets blocked which we already had this year. That pass was the safest option.
    We’ve had one punt blocked but we’ve had like 15 INTs on the year.

I don’t disagree that passing was safer but Lock didn’t throw it out of bounds. It worked out but that ball has to go out of bounds there

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    Anyone know why Ojemudia didn't play?
    I read he's not playing due to his tackling on defense. I kind of understand because he never wraps up when tackling and that's a big no-no in Fangio's defense.

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    Anyone know why Ojemudia didn't play?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
    A Great effort by one of the youngest roster's in the NFL. They will be a force as they all grow together.
    Which side of the ball you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• colowoz01
    replied
    A Great effort by one of the youngest roster's in the NFL. They will be a force as they all grow together.

Leave a comment:

• colowoz01
    replied
    Finally, able to now follow and contribute my few comments each year. Guess you snooze and they change the complete Forum experience.
    Hello people.. Great Win today the Rookies are coming together to give us fans something good to watch.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoRider89 View Post

No way you punt there....the play was fine.
    I see why they did it, I guess, but Lock threw it with something like 2 seconds on the clock IIRC. Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Lots of pulling in the rushing attack today. One play had Cushenberry, Risner and Bolles all pulling to the right. Cool stuff on a 189 yards rushing day.
    I saw that. It was pretty nice. Bolles flat out creamed a guy pulling to the O's right.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Good things happen when Lindsay runs the ball

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Lots of pulling in the rushing attack today. One play had Cushenberry, Risner and Bolles all pulling to the right. Cool stuff on a 189 yards rushing day.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoRider89 View Post

You punt and it gets blocked which we already had this year. That pass was the safest option.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Nicely done..... I miss seeing these winning games...or sitting down with any expectation of a good game...

affter watching the Saints D utterly destroy the dirty birds... I fear for locks health next week... we might get shut out..

Leave a comment:

• BroncoRider89
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    I so did not like that last play even though it worked. One little mistake and the Fins score on a turnover or get the ball in short yardage with one play to tie.

You have to punt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X