• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts are with the defense.They are gonna need extra oxygen today

Comment

• Hinton looks understandably rusty.

Comment

• What happened to running a screen pass? Tebow lived on them, I would think just about anybody could make a throw like that and the rest of the offense is doing all the set up work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

You can pull the guys aside during the kick off and tell them that is what they going to do on the next play....more preparation = better execution but it could be done that way.
          instead schumer has him in shotgun trying to pass

go heavy and run the ball
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• This is one game I looked forward to because im from Louisiana lots of Saints fans and even they blowing me up saying the nfl is horrible for making the team play like this. Good thing I didn't troll people this year it would have come back to bite me haha
            :go:

Comment

• The passing gameplan is stupid though, everyone knows he’s athletic so they’re going to play contain every play. No point in rolling out

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                Hate the NFL so much right now
                Had a couple hundo Bronco gear order in the works the last 24 hours. Putting a stop on it and buying something non-sports related. This last 24 hours has soured me on the NFL and spending any amount of money on it.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• I've heard some people say that this QB situation today is a message from the NFL saying that they want the ownership situation resolved soon

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

instead schumer has him in shotgun trying to pass

go heavy and run the ball
                    You do realize never had a chance to really practice.
                    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• I don't believe Sean Payton, Taysom Hill must not be any kind of passer. In every game he's played, he's essentially a wild cat qb.

He looks remarkably like tebow.

Comment

• Can I just say that this game is actually enjoyable and I"m not screaming as much at the tv....I honestly don't know how I feel, insert the it's fine giphy...
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Great job, D.

Comment

• This would be the perfect game for a flea flicker and a HB toss pass

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              The passing gameplan is stupid though, everyone knows he’s athletic so they’re going to play contain every play. No point in rolling out
                              Unless he throws it deep - which he is capable of doing.

Comment

• All right let's score a touchdown here

Comment

Working...
                                X