Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fight in these boys is a real credit. Would be so easy to take the situation and just phone it in.

Comment

• 3 yards passing so far in the entire game...

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

You do realize never had a chance to really practice.
        Yes i do which is why am saying it... he shouldnt be taking called pass plays on two consecutive plays instead we should by in jumbo trying to establish the run
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Having this guy throw all his passes 10+ yards down field just shows how bad our OC is.

Most if not all of his passes should be short easy passes.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Third time they have hit Hinton late
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Let's go back to the wildcat 100%... why are we throwing more than when we had tebow?

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                Can I just say that this game is actually enjoyable and I"m not screaming as much at the tv....I honestly don't know how I feel, insert the it's fine giphy...
                I don't know that I'm excited but with low expectations I'm far from upset at the team. Now it's just intrigue.

Comment

• I can see why Wake Forest moved Hinton from QB to WR....

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
                    Let's go back to the wildcat 100%... why are we throwing more than when we had tebow?
                    That answer is pretty easy. Broadsides of barns were the safest they were in years during 2010 and 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

I don't know that I'm excited but with low expectations I'm far from upset at the team. Now it's just intrigue.
                      Exactly, everything bad is expected so anything good is a blessing and a win would be pure magic

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                        I can see why Wake Forest moved Hinton from QB to WR....
                        At this point I think we should just let players take turn playing QB

Go by number...reverse order.

90s jersey numbers first. Let the "QB" call what play he wants to run
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• I think we all knew how this game was going to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
                            Let's go back to the wildcat 100%... why are we throwing more than when we had tebow?
                            Let's go Thundercat instead.

Comment

• I really want Denver to sign malik reed. That kid plays his guts out, every game.

Comment

• Good job, D.

Comment

Working...
                                X