Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not even mad, we got raw dogged by the nfl. Sucks we couldn't see Drew against this good defense for evaluation purposes
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I read it's credited to Cushenberry.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Just come out and Hail Mary it at this point. Who honestly cares.

Comment

• If we are going to be mad at anyone its Drew Lock and the QB coaching staff for not following protocol. Drew is the QB and should enforce mask rules in all situations. Military mans perspective. We've had to wear N95s just to insure we can continue to protect this country. So a million dollar man can be uncomfortable if it keeps him on the field in my opinion.
          Last edited by nickmeyer; 11-29-2020, 03:22 PM.
          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

Keep on calling for it because it aint happending. I like what Fangio is doing. This is just a bad season. Nothing is going in Denver's favor.
            I honestly don't see what Fangio is doing as a head coach that is good. He's a good defensive coordinator, that's it. He can't run a team. Before this debacle, Fangio had done a terrible job.

Comment

• Hmm, that might actually be Lindsay's first fumble. Thanks Goodell 🤡

Comment

• This is a glorified scrimmage

Comment

• So the nfl sent a message, time for the broncos to send one back by not coming back out after halftime
                  sigpic

Comment

• They are entertaining, now that we are used to them, they give us alot of good laughs. Then once in a while they dazzle or baffle us with brilliance..
                    I think some top coaches could make this team much better, they seem to play hard.

Comment

• We need something before HT. The turnover was a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                        I read it's credited to Cushenberry.
                        Ahh, thanks for clarifying.

Goodell is still a clown 🤡

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

No offense, but what did you expect today when you learned our PS WR was promoted to starting QB?

"We got this," wasn't the first thing that came to my mind.
                          It is hard to watch, and we can't get a 3rd and 1 or a 3rd and 3.
                          other than that, things are good.

Comment

• Well it was bound to happen

Comment

• What the hell is schumer doing my god is he this stupid
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Why are they throwing the ball there? Just run it out and go into the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X