This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    So the nfl sent a message, time for the broncos to send one back by not coming back out after halftime
    Would that be a forfeit? Wouldn't that result in a lost draft pick.

Comment

• Our O coordinator is being just plain dumb...

Comment

• Holy terrible play call or decision by hinton. Throw short, quick, one read routes. If it's covered, throw it ten yards out of bounds.

Comment

• We're really about to go an entire game without a completion. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Hmm, that might actually be Lindsay's first fumble. Thanks Goodell 🤡
            NFL.com called the play fumble for Cush but that is not 100% official.

Hope Lindsay can keep it off his record.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• This game might end with NFL history. One team having zero passing yards and the other team having negative passing yards.

Comment

• Well this game is officially over. The Saints could just kneel for the rest of the game and there’s absolutely nothing we could do offensively. Sad how NFL decided to make us an example
                #swapping

Comment

• Anyone know why Denver keeps playing bassey and bausby never sees the field?
                  Last edited by Broncos1963; 11-29-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                    Why are they throwing the ball there? Just run it out and go into the half.
                    Our offensive coaching has been the worst I have seen in years and that is saying something considered we been at the bottom of the NFL is multiple offensive categories for years.

Can not really put it all on the OC today but I would have expected a lot more short passes from someone who understands which players are on the field...have not seen it all year guess no reason to see it today.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Gratz Shurmer, the 3 is all on you

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        Well this game is officially over. The Saints could just kneel for the rest of the game and there’s absolutely nothing we could do offensively. Sad how NFL decided to make us an example
                        Actually if I was the Saints I would do that to prevent injuries. They trying to get home field through out the playoffs.

Just play 2nd stringers on defense and as long as the game is 2 full scores or more away why even run an offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                          So the nfl sent a message, time for the broncos to send one back by not coming back out after halftime
                          It's a turd sandwich, but if they did that, then even I'd be in here calling for everybody to get fired. I get the frustration, though.

Comment

• Pretty good first half for the bois!
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              What the hell is schumer doing my god is he this stupid
                              I'm not sure what else he can do given the situation. A run heavy offense against a good run defense... so then let's pass... oh wait.

Shurmur has deserved a lot of criticism he's received but today's game is an official cluster - a perfect storm you can't exactly prepare an entire game plan for, let alone a game plan overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                                Well this game is officially over. The Saints could just kneel for the rest of the game and there’s absolutely nothing we could do offensively. Sad how NFL decided to make us an example
                                Even if you believe the punishment is technically correct in theory (and we don't know that yet), I doubt we will ever see it again. It would have made more sense had they just awarded the game to the Saints.

Comment

Working...
                                X