Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ravens coach broke the rule and they get a hundred games adjusted for them
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• In all honesty this game good been close if not for mistakes, jones jumps offsides giving a first down leading to a score, the fumble snap leading to a score.

That is really all the points
      sigpic

Comment

• The message they are sending to us is this is a stupid league who plays favorites. Who basically cost us our playoff chances even though the pats are now facing major fines. But it is okay to reschedule there game. Why watch football. I know this is probably the last year I pay for nfl redzone. I may stop watching football cause this is pure favoritism
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• I just hate the fact that this has Playoff implications for the Saints as far as division and seeding, and they were literally given an automatic W. And the NFL gets the ad revenue to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Safety View Post
            We’re so pathetic, we can’t even find a competent qb by accident.
            We have had players in the past who could play their position as well as QB. Emmanuel Sanders springs to mind. Not anymore, it seems.

Comment

• I don't see the point in playing hinton if he can't throw a ten yard pass.
              Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• The play calling from Shurmur set this kid up for failure. Asking Hinton to drop back and make reads? Makes no sense. Are quick passes, that act like an extension to the run game, to backs and receivers so out of the realm, Pat?
                2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• I love our defense. They know they're going to lose the game but they play with heart and do their jobs.

Comment

• I want to see Freeman throw some passes now!
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• I feel so bad for the guys. I can't imagine what's going on in their minds. Didn't the broncos do the Pats a solid and push their contest back or something I forget but i think they did to accommodate the nfl earlier and now they get this treatment?
                      :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post
                        The play calling from Shurmur set this kid up for failure. Asking Hinton to drop back and make reads? Makes no sense. Are quick passes, that act like an extension to the run game, to backs and receivers so out of the realm, Pat?
                        He never calls them to help Lock get a rhythm or anything like that so its not shocking he's not calling them now. Shurmur is one of the least creative OCs I've ever seen. I realize it's a tough situation but put something simple together that gives us a chance smh...

Comment

• What's really disappointing is that the NFL could still fine / take a draft pick from the Broncos for the violation of protocol and postpone the game for the greater good of the competitive integrity of the league. The NFC South and other teams in the NFC can't be happy about this.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gordon giveth and Gordon taketh.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                              I don't see the point in playing hinton if he can't throw a ten yard pass.
                              Right?!
                              right on que, they finally give him a short pass and he hits it.

Comment

• 1st completion that a boy

Comment

Working...
                                X