Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Broncos will hold players accountable for wearing masks when required. If the QBs wore masks in their high risk contact meeting they would not be required to have 5 day quarantine from what I read.

seems like NFL is making a statement with Broncos.

Comment

• Let's go, Fant.

Comment

• Completion bois LETS GOOOO

Comment

• Wait, a screen pass? Did Shurmer get fired at halftime?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
            Wait, a screen pass? Did Shurmer get fired at halftime?
            Shurmer likes TE screens.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Not even mad at Hinton, Shumor needs to go though, you got to dumb down the offense and give him some easy throws
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• 3rd interception though

Comment

• Pretty bad decision. yikers
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Wow.. seriously, this guy really can't play qb, get Royce and play wishbone... a 10 yard throw is too hard for this guy

Comment

• I just dont get schumers thinking
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                        Not even mad at Hinton, Shumor needs to go though, you got to dumb down the offense and give him some easy throws

He's been put in a near impossbile situation that is being made even more difficult due to play calling.

Comment

• Oooohhh Noooooo Mr. Bill

Comment

• My point again! Why is Hinton rolling out and making reads? Holy moly. We run 1 screen and complete the pass. Does Pat not realize what’s going on?
                            2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodrr415
                              I really don’t understand how you guys are trying to blame PS for today’s results. We promoted a practice squad WR to be our starting QB yesterday. He just practiced taking snaps and throwing footballs before the game today. They didn’t even have time to implement a “Tebow offense”. They can’t implement a new offense Without practicing it. 11 guys have to be some what on the same page, and you can’t do that without practice. Of all games to criticize, today’s game isn’t one of them. We got screwed by the NFL, it is what it is. And if you can’t comprehend why the offense is as terrible as it is today, then you have never coached a team before or played for a team before. We can have Andy Reid or Kyle shanahan as an OC today and it wouldn’t make any difference if we had the exact same circumstances.
                              I completely get what you're saying. But don't you think he could call some more simple attempts, if he's going to call a pass play?

Comment

• Looks like hinton may be hurt. Now what?

Comment

Working...
                                X