Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am oddly excited for this game. Obviously this game could be a disaster, but I’m excited nonetheless.

Anyone else pick up Hinton in their fantasy leagues? I’m in first place so I’ll be starting him this week.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
        Read the NFL dismissed Broncos postponement request. What a joke. Wish the Broncos could refuse to play. No point in playing this game, It’s a loss. We have a QB who hasn’t played in years, in a system he has never played with players he has never thrown to, against the top rushing defense geared to stop the run when that’s all we can do?

Lame.

Hope we land a powerful owner who will one day stick it to this ridiculous league.

Comment

OK....

You make lemonade out of lemons right? Clearly D has to rule the day. Keep the score down and we have a chance. If Hill can't run, he can be managed. I actually fear him less than Winston, given how much more value you get from Thomas and Kamara with the passing QB.

And hopefully keep the score down early, so that The Saints can not get momentum and too much confidence. If the game is close going into the 2nd half, it's a game.

As for O....run, run, run.....hopefully get some form of passing game into the mix. Nothing fancy.

Here's another oddity....neither starter today has an NFL TD pass.

Comment

Well, this will be an interesting game, that's for sure.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Always enjoy your intros, Elway!! Thanks again for this one! This should be entertaining. Nothin to get upset about if we lose this one. I'm not going to be able to stop smiling though if we beat the Saints without a QB! Go Hinton! Go Freeman! Go Broncos!!
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Everything else aside, what a wonderful moment for Kendall Hinton. To play QB in the NFL, after having his original QB dreams shattered by injury after his first season in college and joining the Broncos as a WR

This may be his one and only shot at the big time. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he plays lights out and we win the game?

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                  Well this should be interesting
                  Took the words right out of my mouth, Go Broncos!!!

https://youtu.be/qXCAvb_jHes
                  [sigpic

Comment

I dont know how this is remotely fair like at all. Just been that kind of year smh at 2020
                    :go:

Comment

Comment

Has a NFL team ever played a game without a QB before?

This would have been an awesome week to have fans in the stadium.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

So, how much wishbone are we going to see today?

I am really curious how Shurmur is going to call this offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            Has a NFL team ever played a game without a QB before?

This would have been an awesome week to have fans in the stadium.
                            Broncos 2010-2011

​​

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Broncos 2010-2011

​​
                                *2016-2020

fixed it for ya. So right now we have to hope Atlanta and and the Jets (lol I Know) can help us a little bit with wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X