X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just let mcmanus try the record please
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• This is just such a joke of a game. I get the NFL is sending a message, be it ownership or COVID or whatever but this game tarnishes the shield.

Comment

• If we don’t even get a first down I’m just going to shut this off. It’s just depressing. I was hyped as hell for this game but there was no plan at all. Which I do understand but at least try to be creative.

Comment

• Why are we playing so fancy and exotic on defense? Hill hasn’t shown any ability with his arm either. All these fancy twist and fancy son blitzes are completely unnecessary. This is a base m2m game, that we’re doing everything to turn into an absolute blowout loss
          #swapping

Comment

• Saints' LBs celebrating like they've just won the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Oh come on. I wanted to turn this off. Lol.

Comment

• That was a nice spin move by Freeman.

Comment

• We got a first down!
                  Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

• I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and it'll be Sunday morning and this was all a nightmare.

Comment

• This has been the hardest game for me to watch. Like I'm really upset.
                      :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                        Saints' LBs celebrating like they've just won the Super Bowl.
                        I know, like grow up this isn't a real game
                        sigpic

Comment

• I wonder if we can get fire Goodell trending on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                            LOL at this Game and LOL at the NFL for basically just giving this game to the Saints I am just as happy 😃 that I have not watched a single snap of this atrocity.
                            Is not that bad, man. The defense has been in bad situations all game and they're still playing super hard.

Comment

• silver lining... at least it's not the Pats or the Raiders or KC... I suppose

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Is not that bad, man. The defense has been in bad situations all game and they're still playing super hard.
                                Might have had a shot at winning this one with Lock or Rypien in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X