This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    I dont get why we dont have hinton taking snaps and handing off , at least then you have the option to tuck and run, pass or at least keep the defense slightly wondering

having lindsey take direct snaps on 1st and second then hinton on third down isnt creative
    They had just over 24 hours to figure out who is going to play, come up with plays and game plan...and get players ready to execute it.

I am not expecting much.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Holding them to a FG would be huge.

Comment

• Their O Line is dominating the run game

Comment

• Well the Saints just won

Comment

• That was a nice play...

Comment

• What happened to kareem jackson? On the no td, his effort was pathetic. Looks like a guy who doesn't want to be on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                Is this really what football was like in 1900?
                Someone needs to go down there and tell them the forward pass is now legal.

Comment

I personally think the NFL is currently submitting the worst football in professional NFL history ... maybe some of the side leagues had a worse product.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Jumping offsides on that 3rd down was huge. And stupid.

Comment

• Shurmur should just start copying some of these Saints plays lol

Comment

Except everybody on the field was 5'5, and weighed about 160 pounds, but yeah. Probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

They had just over 24 hours to figure out who is going to play, come up with plays and game plan...and get players ready to execute it.

I am not expecting much.
                          How much harder is it to go jumbo and have hinton take snaps and hand it off
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Impossible task today.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Watching this game, kinda feels like being in a visual torture chamber

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                                What happened to kareem jackson? On the no td, his effort was pathetic. Looks like a guy who doesn't want to be on the field.
                                It was a 300 lb man pushing him. Idk what more you could want
                                -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Working...
                                X