Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fangio's defense crumbles under pressure, much like himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
      The L is coming...book it
      Dam and I just wanted a Win !! Since I live in NV I wanted that Bragging Right Just This Week LoL 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Everybody in the NFL knew that he was a project, and that it would take time to turn him into a competent starter if he's capable of that. That's why he was drafted with our second pick in the second round. It sucks that the FO was enamored with immobile giraffes at the QB position after Manning left, and it sucks that the low value draft picks and FA's we tried didn't work either, but here we are with an O-Line that finally may be coming together and some talent at the skill positions. Next year is going to be a wild ride. Buckle up.
        "immobile giraffes" LOL. That one made me spit out my drink just then.
        Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

His inability to find a franchise QB is unbelievable. Really sad, considering how great he was.
          unbelievable? really? how long did it take miami, cleveland, oakland, arizona etc. Seems like its pretty normal especially considering the highest pick he has used on qb is the end of the 1st rd.

sadly we wont be picking top 5 for our franchise qb this year.

Comment

• Am I the only one bummed out about having nothing to play for in this game? You can see everyone playing at 75% (which is not much different than the way the played all year). There’s no fire, no emotion. And to make it even worse, it’s the Raiders. There was a time where this was always a big game for the team. It was pride on the line every year to win/lose this game. But I guess that died with Al & Pat. This just feels another disappointing end to a craptacular season.
            #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

Never like cheering for a loss, but here we are. If we win we may be picking around 12. Way beyond 1st round QB range
              If your not in the top 5 pick wise we wouldn't go QB in the 1st anyways imo. After Lawrence and Fields whos better then Lock ?

Comment

• I read that Woody Page reported that Elway is not planning on drafting a QB. Blah, blah, blah
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Rushing attack has been totally nullified in this half.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Our special teams are beyond hideous. Not only do they not block, but they figure out a way to get penalized almost every time there is an actual return. If I'm the opposing team, I kick it off just short of the EZ every time.
                    Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Everybody in the NFL knew that he was a project, and that it would take time to turn him into a competent starter if he's capable of that. That's why he was drafted with our second pick in the second round. It sucks that the FO was enamored with immobile giraffes at the QB position after Manning left, and it sucks that the low value draft picks and FA's we tried didn't work either, but here we are with an O-Line that finally may be coming together and some talent at the skill positions. Next year is going to be a wild ride. Buckle up.
                      A lot of people, myself included, at least thought he had the traits to build on, but there is nothing there.

The fact that he was a second round pick should even more convince Elway not to commit to him for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                        Lock has to drive down the field and wrap this thing up
                        LoL! Now that is funny stuff
                        sigpic

Comment

• That's the Jeudy we have been waiting for!!!!
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• OMG!!!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Let's go!

That's more like it from Jerry Jeudy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

LoL! Now that is funny stuff
                                You have been kinda negative in this thread tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X