Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2020: Week 16 Raiders vs Broncos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sra84 View Post

    I would think Elway would have a better insight into the QB position than the GM's those other teams had.

    Besides, I don't care about the incompetence of other teams..... the Broncos are my only concern.

    ​​​​​​
    he has been much better at selecting Defense for sure. I was just stating that clearly it is difficult to find a good qb.

    Comment


    • See how fast Fant caught up to JJ. He's got speed.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • That play ticked me off more than all the terrible losses this year. All the drops bad passes between Lock and Judy. All the Miscommunications and just awful play by Frick & Frack. That’s the connection that could’ve done us wonders this year. Why did it not work all season!!!!!
        #swapping

        Comment


        • In a meaningless game okay Lock. Im still not impressed with him. Games that mattered this year Lock played small dont forget those moments. However im happy for Juedy because many of you guys were harsh on him. There is even a thread somewhere asking if we drafted the wrong receiver. No we did not. Juedy was never the problem.
          :go:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            An off-season of practice will do wonders for this young team
            And with a healthy Sutton I think Lock deserves a little more patience from this fan base.

            If he can’t do it next year with healthy weapons and Juedy and Hamler not being rookies then we move on.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
              In a meaningless game okay Lock. Im still not impressed with him. Games that mattered this year Lock played small dont forget those moments. However im happy for Juedy because many of you guys were harsh on him. There is even a thread somewhere asking if we drafted the wrong receiver. No we did not. Juedy was never the problem.
              Dude had 5 drops last week, believe that tied the single game record. His hands are a problem. Doesn’t mean he can’t figure it out though
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by listopencil View Post

                Kid's got an arm.
                That's good. But if you are inaccurate and make poor decisions, it doesn't matter how strong it is.

                Comment


                • Nice pressure up front.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                    And with a healthy Sutton I think Lock deserves a little more patience from this fan base.

                    If he can’t do it next year with healthy weapons and Juedy and Hamler not being rookies then we move on.
                    A lot of Locks problem is his footwork. If he can clean it up the sky is the limit
                    sigpic

                    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                    Comment


                    • Dremont Jones has really turned into a special player for us
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

                        Dude had 5 drops last week, believe that tied the single game record. His hands are a problem. Doesn’t mean he can’t figure it out though
                        Okay how many ints did lock have and people kept defending him. One bad game doesn't mean he's a bust. A season full of inept does kind of creep into the mindset that maybe the qb isn't that great. This week juedy is playing awesome. Lock is to by his standards but I can't forget the season he had. Just can't
                        :go:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          Dremont Jones has really turned into a special player for us
                          DeMarcus Walker has turned into a player too.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post

                            he has been much better at selecting Defense for sure. I was just stating that clearly it is difficult to find a good qb.
                            I'm not saying finding a good QB is a piece of cake, but I don't believe it's as difficult as people make it out to be.

                            Comment


                            • Poor situational awareness from Gordon.

                              Comment


                              • Thro it away!!!!!!,

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X