Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this team as much as anyone, but it hurts to see them in the shape they are in for five years running and all indications are not much is going to change.

Fangio’s defense cannot close out a game and he still hasn’t figured out how to properly use timeouts. Elway is responsible for this mess and appears to have no clue on how to fix it.

I plead for the Bowlen family to sell this team to a competent ownership group and start a major rebuild from the top down. It’s beyond the right time to do this.
    sigpic

Comment

• It is bad enough to lose a game we should have won. But its the way Fangio loses these games.
      For a "Defensive Mastermind" I just don't see it.
      I am beyond disappointed with our HC.
      Some HC's know how to win NFL games and some just don't.
      (Some people know how to catch fish, and other people get skunked when they go fishing.)
      Our HC stinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        It is bad enough to lose a game we should have won. But its the way Fangio loses these games.
        For a "Defensive Mastermind" I just don't see it.
        I am beyond disappointed with our HC.
        Some HC's know how to win NFL games and some just don't.
        (Some people know how to catch fish, and other people get skunked when they go fishing.)
        Our HC stinks.
        I completely agree. I believe we’ve lost 3 games bc of his terrible time management and situational football understanding. It’s kind of shocking that him being in the league so long, that he just doesn’t get it.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• A lot of good from this game! I’m looking forward to 2021 and Elway, Fangio, and Lock returning!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

I completely agree. I believe we’ve lost 3 games bc of his terrible time management and situational football understanding. It’s kind of shocking that him being in the league so long, that he just doesn’t get it.
            The way he gets all wily nilly when the game is on the line, Could you imagine him coaching a big game in the playoffs or Super Bowl and completely blowing it????

Comment

• Also let's not forget Melvin Gordon running out of bounds giving them more time, he should know better.

Actually did it twice but one was called back by a hold... what is he thinking?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bubba View Post
                There will be a lot of discussion of why Fangio called that last timeout. It was a double whammy. The Raiders would of had a penalty, they would not have gotten their team on to try the 2 pt. plus having a TO would of been huge at the end of game.

The offense getting only 10 points off of 4 turnovers in plus territory is what cost this game.
                The offense scored 31 points. That should be more than enough to win a football game.
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

The offense scored 31 points. That should be more than enough to win a football game.
                  The Raiders' Offense scored 32 points. Is 32 points not more than enough to win a football game or does it stop at 31?
                  Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Did we just witness an intentional tank yesterday? 'Cause with how terrible the Raiders were playing, along with them seemingly trying to hand the Broncos the game, that should've been a win. Heck, look at the Broncos offensive series around the last 3 minutes of the game. 2nd and 24, and you run the ball, then do it again when it was 3rd and 21? Jeez, just walk over to the Raiders sideline and hand them the ball.
                    Last edited by DiveInstructor; 01-04-2021, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

That loss was a team effort. It wasn't just a problem on one side of the ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X