Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beth Mowins should stick to sports talk radio I like her there. But she's effectively ruining my vibe with this game.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
      Beth Mowins should stick to sports talk radio I like her there. But she's effectively ruining my vibe with this game.
      I’m curious, how Is she doing that?
      sigpic

Comment

• 10-10 Yaaaaa

Comment

• What Happened To Our Defense On That Play LOL 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

Good teams never accept penalties?
            They do but my point Is a top offense doesn’t need a do over! Dude said it was the dumbest post he’s ever seen lol but seriously a top offense would had scored and declined the penalty!
            sigpic

Comment

• Just like the broncos, get a turnover on the plus 50...turns into 7 for the other team
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I’m curious, how Is she doing that?
                She's not good and her voice level stressing me out. Basically she ain't methodical in her approach very reactive.
                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• I think Will Parks was getting to Friendly With D.Carr LOL 😂 Like Man We Are Friends here I will gift 🎁 you 7 Points lol 😂

Comment

• No Fly Zone forever. Now it’s All Fire Zone cuz the secondary constantly gets torched.

Comment

• This is the most miserable board

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        That is my point! Dude said it was the dumbest post he’s ever seen lol but seriously a top offense would had scored and declined the penalty!
                        If he didn't get held it probably would have been a catch. Good teams go through the same thing.
                        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

She's not good and her voice level stressing me out.
                          Lol it’s just different but I get you, it’s like they invited Reba to call the game.
                          sigpic

Comment

She's not good and her voice level stressing me out.
                            It sucks. Dave Logan is way better but if you tune into KOA via the Web you need DVR to sync it because there's a 30 second delay.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

If he didn't get held it probably would have been a catch. Good teams go through the same thing.
                              Nope a better offense and QB goes through the reads and finds the open guy!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Broncos have always loved Cleveland and 16 is no different!
                                sigpic
                                The Bronco fan pledge;
                                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                                Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
                                X