• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I hope we can pick Lawrence off.
    Wait for it .....
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
      Boy this defense, especially the overpaid front, is overrated. Letting a Jax team with a rookie QB own them......they should be embarressed. As well as our so called Defensive genius of a coach.....
      Pop Quiz! How many points did Jacksonville's offense score today? I'm waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Lambo turns into a Yugo.
        That's funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post
          Can’t watch the game in my market, but tell me what I’m missing. Jags have 130 yards, on pace for 260. They’re averaging 3.9 yards per play and have 7 points aided by a big DPI.

What am I missing? Judging from the posts they sound like 2019 Chiefs even if the stats don’t back it up
          They didn't make it; came up 71 yards shy of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
            Does the D look better without Chubb, or too many beers for me?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
              great run on 3rd down
              3rd & 8, right? Who runs on 3rd & 8?

Comment

• Originally posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post
                Denver's Defense held Jacksonville to 193 total yards, and 7points. Teddy threw for 328 yards, and 2 TD. Don't know how much better you could have expected them to play.
                Don't forget Denver held the ball for almost 39 minutes.

Comment

• The Broncos have beaten the teams they're supposed to beat, which happen to be 2 of the worse in the league. I know a lot of you are excited and believe this is the year, you should really wait until they get past the woeful Jets and start playing potential playoff teams like the Ravens, Steelers, Browns, not to mention other teams in the AFC West, which is looking like the strongest division in the league. So far the defense has had it easy and the offense has been able to make mistakes without fear of being in a shootout. Teddy's dinking and dunking and overthrown/underthrown bombs aren't going to be enough against teams that can put points up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
                    The Broncos have beaten the teams they're supposed to beat, which happen to be 2 of the worse in the league. I know a lot of you are excited and believe this is the year, you should really wait until they get past the woeful Jets and start playing potential playoff teams like the Ravens, Steelers, Browns, not to mention other teams in the AFC West, which is looking like the strongest division in the league. So far the defense has had it easy and the offense has been able to make mistakes without fear of being in a shootout. Teddy's dinking and dunking and overthrown/underthrown bombs aren't going to be enough against teams that can put points up.
                    Thanks for the warning but I’m gonna enjoy any and every win that comes our way.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
                      The Broncos have beaten the teams they're supposed to beat, which happen to be 2 of the worse in the league. I know a lot of you are excited and believe this is the year, you should really wait until they get past the woeful Jets and start playing potential playoff teams like the Ravens, Steelers, Browns, not to mention other teams in the AFC West, which is looking like the strongest division in the league. So far the defense has had it easy and the offense has been able to make mistakes without fear of being in a shootout. Teddy's dinking and dunking and overthrown/underthrown bombs aren't going to be enough against teams that can put points up.
                      They won 23 games the last 4 years. There were no guaranteed wins the last 4 years. The fact that they are now beating teams they are ‘supposed’ to beat is a step in the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

Thanks for the warning but I’m gonna enjoy any and every win that comes our way.
                        I agree 100%. Since we're not going to win another game this season, we better celebrate the two wins we have. Being so bad, and with the future so bleak, it only makes these two wins even more special.

Comment

• Exactly. I wish people would stop putting a damper on things. Regardless of the teams we’ve played, I haven’t been this engaged with our team in years and it feels good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

I agree 100%. Since we're not going to win another game this season, we better celebrate the two wins we have. Being so bad, and with the future so bleak, it only makes these two wins even more special.
                            Wow, your optimism is….; never mind.

Comment

• Heres what I see:

Neutral or positive in the turnover differential (huge).
                              Fewer three and outs (a breath of fresh air).
                              So far, the ability to surpass 20+ points (look at the amount of games the past two years that they have not been able to do this).

I am eager to see the games. Last year, the second chiefs game could have been won with better QB play. Also, they did not beat teams they probably should have (Atlanta).

Broncos football in the past few seasons, especially to start the year, has been hell. So I'm definitely going to enjoy the ride right now. Also, if watching the games causes a ton of angst and gloom, I'd recommend finding another, more productive use of Sundays.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

Wow, your optimism is….; never mind.
                                My post was sarcasm about how some on this forum need to talk themselves into being disappointed. They let what may happen dictate how they feel about what actually happened. We won our first two games, yet they not only project future losses on the present, they expect others to do the same.

While our O hasn't put up a lot of points it has been DOMINANT in time of possession and has put up long drive after long drive. While this may change in the future, the fact is our TOP has been very impressive so far and ball control will keep you in a lot of games.

Comment

Working...
                                X