X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boy the jets WR have dropped a lot of balls today

Comment

• First career INT for Sterns. The D has been outstanding today.

Comment

• D closes it out.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Now the game can ended the way it should have before the int...a kneel down. Glad my team got extra fantasy points but was bad form by Jets HC calling them timeouts down by 3 big scores.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• with all the injuries, this game almost feels like a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
              Lost 4 players today. 3 influential. Seems to happen every week. Can this team compete with the rest of the AFC West?
              not if only keep scoring in the 20's

Comment

• I know we're dealing with injuries, but there has still been opportunities to score touchdowns and we continually settle for field goals more than we should. Still can't get to 30 points.

We are so lucky to have played who we have the first three weeks.

We're in for a wake up call next week.... it's time to get real.

Injuries, special teams incompetence, poor red zone offense, offensive line underperforming even when the starters were in....

This is got to be the first time I've ever had little confidence in a 3-0 Broncos team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                  Lost 4 players today. 3 influential. Seems to happen every week. Can this team compete with the rest of the AFC West?
                  We have depth in a lot of the areas but will it hold up against the Ravens/Raiders/Browns/Steelers?

We will see.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• And that’s the win. 3-0 only guarantees you do no worse than 3-14. Glad it wasn’t a trap game.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Shutout. 3-0 baby, let's keep this thing rolling! Real test next Sunday against Baltimore.
                      https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                        And that’s the win. 3-0 only guarantees you do no worse than 3-14. Glad it wasn’t a trap game.
                        I know we keep hearing the talking heads put down the 3-0 start but 3-0 is hard in the NFL. I am not sure if the past two year Bronco teams do better than 1-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

i was meaning now that both JJ n hamler are out/,,,,and hamler's injury looked really bad if he comes back this year i will be surprised
                          I get you, at that point it becomes a do you allow Hinton to be the guy or try to bring in someone like Golden Tate?
                          Not many options in free agency atm. And trading a resource for a rental slot wide out?
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                            I know we're dealing with injuries, but there has still been opportunities to score touchdowns and we continually settle for field goals more than we should. Still can't get to 30 points.

We are so lucky to have played who we have the first three weeks.

We're in for a wake up call next week.... it's time to get real.

Injuries, special teams incompetence, poor red zone offense, offensive line underperforming even when the starters were in....

This is got to be the first time I've ever had little confidence in a 3-0 Broncos team.
                            i concur there for as good as teddy has looked the offense still fails to many times in RZ

Comment

• gotta give some of the credit of the shutout to teddy b , looks about as safe a non interception throwing qb as you can get i think

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

not if only keep scoring in the 20's
                                We will eventually need to score a lot of points but the team game plan is to dominate time of possession and keep the score low.

I am also worried what will happen when a good team puts us down by 2 scores.

These are good problems to worry about. Up until this year we were worried about the issues teams struggling to make the playoffs are working on. We are now worried about the issues a team trying to make a good playoff run worries about.

Comment

Working...
                                X