Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 second half points.... that's it....9.

Never going to win like that against better competition.

I want to be happy, I really do, but this team just won't allow it.

Whatever....3-0 and on to Baltimore.

Comment

• The regular season begins this week, now we get to see what this team is really made of.

Comment

• Happy we won. Very concerned about our RZ issues.

But overall, a great day. We’re 3-0, the Pats lost, Chiefs lost, Tampa and Brady are losing so far and Dolphins/Raiders are tied. Let’s go Rams and Dolphins.
        Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-26-2021, 05:18 PM.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
          I know we're dealing with injuries, but there has still been opportunities to score touchdowns and we continually settle for field goals more than we should. Still can't get to 30 points.

We are so lucky to have played who we have the first three weeks.

We're in for a wake up call next week.... it's time to get real.

Injuries, special teams incompetence, poor red zone offense, offensive line underperforming even when the starters were in....

This is got to be the first time I've ever had little confidence in a 3-0 Broncos team.
          I get that this is a forum site where everything is meant to be critical... but we just won 26-0 and we are 3-0. What more could you ask for?

Injuries happen and unfortunately it happens a lot to our team... for some reason.

There were maybe two bad ST plays involving our punt team... surprise, we've been bad on ST for years since McMahon has been here.

RZ offense will get sorted out since we looked good there for the first two weeks. The interior of the OL has been underperforming for awhile as well... again, not a surprise.

The Broncos are back and winning. By the way, the Ravens almost lost to the DETROIT LIONS today. Enjoy the rest of this fine Sunday because I'm sure there will be a lot more to complain about next week when the matchup will be a lot closer.
          https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Happy we won. Very concerned about our RZ issues.
            Even more concerned about the health of our starters.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

9 second half points.... that's it....9.

Never going to win like that against better competition.

I want to be happy, I really do, but this team just won't allow it.

Whatever....3-0 and on to Baltimore.
              How good did you really expect them to be this year?

Comment

• Great team win, it’s unfortunate to see all the injuries. I think this team will surprise a lot of people next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

How good did you really expect them to be this year?
                  I expected better red zone production and for the offensive line not to regress the way they have so far.

Comment

I expected better red zone production and for the offensive line not to regress the way they have so far.
                    The jets are a bad team. But they have a great D. With a Head Coach who is focused on D.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

I get that this is a forum site where everything is meant to be critical... but we just won 26-0 and we are 3-0. What more could you ask for?

Injuries happen and unfortunately it happens a lot to our team... for some reason.

There were maybe two bad ST plays involving our punt team... surprise, we've been bad on ST for years since McMahon has been here.

RZ offense will get sorted out since we looked good there for the first two weeks. The interior of the OL has been underperforming for awhile as well... again, not a surprise.

The Broncos are back and winning. By the way, the Ravens almost lost to the DETROIT LIONS today. Enjoy the rest of this fine Sunday because I'm sure there will be a lot more to complain about next week when the matchup will be a lot closer.
                      We still settled for too many field goals. If we play like this over the next few weeks, we'll lose more than we win.

And special teams is going to cost us at some point when their blunders come in a close, one score game.

We've had it easy and we seemed content to just put it on cruise control in the second quarter, offensively.

Yes, we're 3-0 but it's a flimsy 3-0.... just being honest.

We win next week, then I'll be more inclined to buy into this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

The jets are a bad team. But they have a great D. With a Head Coach who is focused on D.
                        Yeah but these have been issues for the first three weeks, not just today.

Comment

• Next week will answer a lot of questions....til then, everyone have a good week.

Comment

We still settled for too many field goals. If we play like this over the next few weeks, we'll lose more than we win.

And special teams is going to cost us at some point when their blunders come in a close, one score game.

We've had it easy and we seemed content to just put it on cruise control in the second quarter, offensively.

Yes, we're 3-0 but it's a flimsy 3-0.... just being honest.

We win next week, then I'll be more inclined to buy into this team.
                            You want Teddy to force the ball when they are in control? Points are points when the team is winning. Now if they were losing by 10-14 points, I could see the concern. It’s been a strong 3-0 start despite the competition. Smart pass plays, long drives, and strong defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

I have seen people on these forums complain all the way up to and during SB50 in 2015. It calmed down for about a week and then complaining started back up a week after winning it all.

Do not let it get to you. People will ALWAYS complain about something. You will notice it is usually the same posters over and over and over.

Make no mistake about it...we have gone from having problems teams have that are struggling to make the playoffs and now people are complaining about problems teams have who are seriously trying to make a deep playoff run.

We are way better than anywhere we been in recent years right now.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

We lose two starters on the OL and you expect not to regress....
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                                X