This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I have seen people on these forums complain all the way up to and during SB50 in 2015. It calmed down for about a week and then complaining started back up a week after winning it all.

Do not let it get to you. People will ALWAYS complain about something. You will notice it is usually the same posters over and over and over.

Make no mistake about it...we have gone from having problems teams have that are struggling to make the playoffs and now people are complaining about problems teams have who are seriously trying to make a deep playoff run.

We are way better than anywhere we been in recent years right now.
    Well-said Hadez.

I suppose it’s what separates BCMB from the casual fans… the constant analysis never stops, no matter how good or bad we are.

I am thoroughly enjoying the best football this team has played in half a decade and I feel bad for anyone who can’t enjoy it even slightly. Yes, there will always be things that need to improve— but it’s something that either will be addressed by the coaches or is merely the result of the personnel we have.
    https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

• Quick random thought -

How about AJ Johnson today?

Had to call the plays for the D with Jewell out. Was around everywhere today around the ball. Almost a pick and some big sacks! Great game for AJ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        Quick random thought -

How about AJ Johnson today?

Had to call the plays for the D with Jewell out. Was around everywhere today around the ball. Almost a pick and some big sacks! Great game for AJ....
        AJ played well today. Maybe he is seeing his potential? 2 sacks I believe, and made some significant tackles.
        sigpic

Comment

• Looking forward to the next game against the Ravens who couldn't beat the Lions without a record breaking 66yd FG. This game will, at least calm the negatives if they win it... for a week.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            9 second half points.... that's it....9.

Never going to win like that against better competition.

I want to be happy, I really do, but this team just won't allow it.

Whatever....3-0 and on to Baltimore.
            Against ... 0? Maybe you missed it but there was a fumble at the goal line and it was NOT by Melvin Gordon. How many points were they supposed to score against a team that scored ZERO!?
            sigpic

Comment

• My thoughts:
              I'm glad Denver finally gets to play a good team, next week. I don't think Baltimore is great, just good, and the Broncos can win.

It's great to see Von really play. Not just his rush but, even more, his pursuit, tackling, and run defense.

I continue to be a fan of Malik Reed. I hope they sign him.

Players that impressed: Patrick, Gordon, Bolles, Johnson, Reed, McManus.

I wanted Lock to start but Bridgewater has won me over. His choices are better than expected. His leadership is impressive. His throwing is much better than I expected, as well.

Overall: Denver impressively beat teams they should have defeated. They seem united and ready for tougher teams. The injuries stink especially to Juedy, Hamler because of their dynamic ability.

Biggest concern: interior offensive line. I'm not sure the starters or backups are good enough.

Comment

• "What manner of man are you who catches all the passes thrown to you for 98 yards?"

"I am a receiver."

"By what name are you known?"

"There are some who call me ... Tim."
                Last edited by samparnell; 09-26-2021, 07:27 PM.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• It was nice to watch a home game, better yet a win.

Team has some promise, lets hope we get healthy quick. got some stiff competition coming up.
                  [sigpic

Comment

• 3-0 is a good thing. I will be happy when we win a playoff game.
                    At least we are winning some games !

(And a shutout isn't too shabby either)

https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

• [QUOTE=Broncos1963;n8371681]My thoughts:
                      I'm glad Denver finally gets to play a good team, next week. I don't think Baltimore is great, just good, and the Broncos can win.

It's great to see Von really play. Not just his rush but, even more, his pursuit, tackling, and run defense.

I continue to be a fan of Malik Reed. I hope they sign him.

Players that impressed: Patrick, Gordon, Bolles, Johnson, Reed, McManus.

I wanted Lock to start but Bridgewater has won me over. His choices are better than expected. His leadership is impressive. His throwing is much better than I expected, as well.

Overall: Denver impressively beat teams they should have defeated. They seem united and ready for tougher teams. The injuries stink especially to Juedy, Hamler because of their dynamic ability.

Biggest concern: interior offensive line. I'm not sure the starters or backups are good

The NFL is a "want to win" league. Any team in the NFL, under the right motivational circumstances can beat any other team in the NFL. The talent is pretty evenly dispersed.

This load of guano that says that the Broncos haven't played a decent team, is absurd. The Broncos have played, and defeated 3 NFL teams.

THAT is an achievement. And thank God the coaching staff had the wisdom to move lock, the hero to many Broncos fans, to the back of the bus where many of those "fans" hoped Bridgewater would reside.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        "What manner of man are you who catches all the passes thrown to you for 98 yards?"

"I am a receiver."

"By what name are you known?"

"There are some who call me ... Tim."

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                        2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

Comment

• Electric atmosphere and 3 and 0, I say bring on the ravens. This is a winnable game at home, just another of many more Home games. Bronco Football is back.

Good to have depth, but injuries have effected the team once more.

Comment

• Before the season I thought the Ravens were an L. Seeing them play this season I think it's definitely a toss up now that I think Denver has a good chance of coming out on top of. Lamar has been turning the ball over with regularity, we just need to score on any turnovers and control time of possession and I think Denver can win. Denver can beat the Steelers as well. The Browns will be a test (god it sickens me to say that) and depending on how Carr and his TE play, that could be a winnable game too.

I am not a 'yeah but' guy. I am sick of the team losing, so bad teams or not I will take these wins and enjoy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                              9 second half points.... that's it....9.

Never going to win like that against better competition.

I want to be happy, I really do, but this team just won't allow it.

Whatever....3-0 and on to Baltimore.
                              And Baltimore only scored 19 points and needed a last second FG to beat a lowly Detroit team...a 66 yard FG that bounced off the crossbar and went through to win. They're never going to win doing that against better competition, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post

Against ... 0? Maybe you missed it but there was a fumble at the goal line and it was NOT by Melvin Gordon. How many points were they supposed to score against a team that scored ZERO!?
                                The point is that they continue to struggle in the red zone. The point is that they don't put teams away. You can get away with that against bad teams but if you don't capitalize on scoring chances, it will eventually cost you.

And I'm not talking about the defense.... it's the offense.

What is so hard to understand?

Comment

Working...
                                X