• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Elway
    Master of Game Day!

• Elway
    replied
    And that’s the win. 3-0 only guarantees you do no worse than 3-14. Glad it wasn’t a trap game.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    Football Immortal

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Lost 4 players today. 3 influential. Seems to happen every week. Can this team compete with the rest of the AFC West?
    We have depth in a lot of the areas but will it hold up against the Ravens/Raiders/Browns/Steelers?

We will see.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    I know we're dealing with injuries, but there has still been opportunities to score touchdowns and we continually settle for field goals more than we should. Still can't get to 30 points.

We are so lucky to have played who we have the first three weeks.

We're in for a wake up call next week.... it's time to get real.

Injuries, special teams incompetence, poor red zone offense, offensive line underperforming even when the starters were in....

This is got to be the first time I've ever had little confidence in a 3-0 Broncos team.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    Ring of Famer

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Lost 4 players today. 3 influential. Seems to happen every week. Can this team compete with the rest of the AFC West?
    not if only keep scoring in the 20's

Leave a comment:

• HawaiiBroncos
    Starter

• HawaiiBroncos
    replied
    with all the injuries, this game almost feels like a loss.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    Football Immortal

• Hadez
    replied
    Now the game can ended the way it should have before the int...a kneel down. Glad my team got extra fantasy points but was bad form by Jets HC calling them timeouts down by 3 big scores.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    Master of Game Day!

• Elway
    replied
    D closes it out.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    First career INT for Sterns. The D has been outstanding today.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    Ring of Famer

• bronco30
    replied
    boy the jets WR have dropped a lot of balls today

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    Starter

• BroncoSynapses
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    Football Immortal

• Hadez
    replied
    With the way our pass rush has been all over Wilson irony to the Jets HC would be if his QB gets hurt after all those time outs. Hope it does not happen but there is a reason vet HCs do not call those timeouts.

Leave a comment:

• dbfansincefeb87
    Starter

• dbfansincefeb87
    replied
    not sure if zach wilson is 6 foot 2 , reminds me of joe montana listed the same 6 foot 2 , can't believe he was
    edit , montana was listed 6 foot 1 , doubt he was though

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    Ring of Famer

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

When he's healthy that should be Jeudy's spot. Think the team looks and would likely be better with Sutton as the 1, Tim as the 2, and Jeudy in the slot. On paper that is an insane trio.While he is away with the injury, Hamler has the spot and I think Teddy wants him there. He seems to wanna give Hamler shots and when he fails, Teddy talks to him. Leadership.

EDIT: Guess it depends on how long Hamler is out as well. See what Kindell can do with prolong reps in the slot.
    i was meaning now that both JJ n hamler are out/,,,,and hamler's injury looked really bad if he comes back this year i will be surprised

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    Playmaker

• Bates
    replied
    We left over 20 points on the board. How is this acceptable? And I blame stupid play calling.

Leave a comment:

• Suntom
    replied
    Good to see Lock not sulking on the bench. Good form.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X