Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we get to see what the Broncos are made of. I personally do not think it is known until we see how the 2nd half plays out but I know some already made of their mind.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by NikkiW View Post

Rodgers is NOT coming to Denver, period, EVER!
      He's available and expressed interest in coming here. GB gave him the green light to search for a team next season.
      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Terrible OC play Calling. Terrible QB Play. Terrible ST Plays Terrible Defense Just Terrible All Around.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

The trouble is that we already know that he can't be a good quarterback with average coaching.
          He looked good with Scangarello. Don’t know what Shurmur’s problem is.
          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• This is looking how I thought it would look. We did have a big miss by Albert O though. He should have had that long pass . Should be 14-17

Comment

• if this OL dont play better and we play this conservative on both sides itll be 40-7 by games end

Comment

The trouble is that we already know that he can't be a good quarterback with average coaching.
                Sort of why he went and worked out with manning during the offseason.
                Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbeck81 View Post

Maybe Lock can be a good QB with a good Coach
                  I been watching a lot of pressers of Shurmur. Still not sure how he is considered a good OC for a young QB.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Please watch the language and stop calling out people's fandom.

Read the CoC and this thread:

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...message-boards

Thanks.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Maybe a running game ? Where did it go ? I'm beginning to think we need a H.C. This man looks like a deer in headlights when they show him on the sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

He looked good with Scangarello. Don’t know what Shurmur’s problem is.
                        Yes he did. But I'm classing Scangarello as a good coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

and it starts upfront there killing this OL
                          They are bringing a lot of pressure and mixing up how they bring it. Some of the failure is on the line and some of it is on Bridgewater. Also some of it on Shurmur as he's not calling a good game.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

We don't know what Lock is because he's only played 18 games and had 2 complete coaching staff changes in that time period. We know what Teddy is because he has 7 seasons of tape and he's exactly what he's always been, a game manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                              if this OL dont play better and we play this conservative on both sides itll be 40-7 by games end
                              Oh so its not lock???? Or are you making excuses for Bridgewater

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
                                This is looking how I thought it would look. We did have a big miss by Albert O though. He should have had that long pass . Should be 14-17
                                IMO once it was obvious we had issues pass protecting and Teddy was having a off day we should have gone to a run heavy play day.

Shurmur kept his 1st down pass, 2nd down run and 3rd down pass formula even when it was obvious we were going to have a hard time passing today.

Comment

Working...
                                X