Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, the reason Baltimore won was because they have a franchise QB, and we just simply don't. "Find a way to win" works when your overall talent is better than your opponent. We can beat the Steelers, but I'm not optimistic about our division chances.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      I mean, the reason Baltimore won was because they have a franchise QB, and we just simply don't. "Find a way to win" works when your overall talent is better than your opponent. We can beat the Steelers, but I'm not optimistic about our division chances.
      Baltimore also has better coaches. The Broncos have a decent defensive coordinator in Fangio. The Broncos need a head coach, offensive coordinator and special teams coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Baltimore also has better coaches. The Broncos have a decent defensive coordinator in Fangio. The Broncos need a head coach, offensive coordinator and special teams coach.
        Baltimore has a weak coaching staff IMO. As a Marylander, all I hear is how bad the coaching is in Balt and everyone wanting JH gone. its prob no different than all the people in Denver always calling for Fangio to be canned.

Great teams still have bad games. Some teams match up better against others. In the end, The NFL will still crown a champion with losses on their record.

Comment

• John Harbaugh would be the #1 choice for a ton of NFL teams and the top D1 programs. You don’t go 132-80 without knowing what you’re doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            I mean, the reason Baltimore won was because they have a franchise QB, and we just simply don't. "Find a way to win" works when your overall talent is better than your opponent. We can beat the Steelers, but I'm not optimistic about our division chances.
            Baltimore also drafted Lamar when 31 teams passed on him. The coaching staff runs an offense leveraging his skills. Credit to Lamar for everything he does because he is incredibly talented and tough. I still give credit to their coaching staff because they developed the game plan to basically shut out the Broncos other than one scoring drive.

Comment

Working...
            X