X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sra84
    replied
    This game is over. This team is done. This season is lost. 6 years in a row.....6......years.....absolutely embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    3 defenders there including the highest paid safety in the NFL and the 6th highest cap hit player on the team and no one could make a play....

Not to be forgotten the highest cap hit on team rushing the passer and not getting there

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    I hope the team and the coaches are EMBARRASSED. They should be. This is one of the worst showings I’ve ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    This is a beat down.

Leave a comment:

• DEN4EVER
    replied
    This is disgusting to watch.
    getting blown out, and dominated in every facet of the game, by a team with 1 win, a statue injured QB, one dimensional running game, mediocre Defense.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    I'd put in Lock to stretch the field with Denver down 6-24, late in the 3rd Q.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Simmons playing like garbage. Money got to his Head? Needs to focus less on charity and more on Football.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Now we are getting blown out by a 1-3 team. Super coaching, prepared players. Yup we got it all.

Leave a comment:

• jmz313
    replied
    Just wow. This team is suddenly the composite of the 3 teams they beat.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco D View Post

Got to start somewhere, this ways not cutting it. We need an offense oriented coach for this team., imo.
    Agree that would be a start.

Leave a comment:

• jazzy22jeff
    replied
    Oh, there's Simmon's.....getting burned.....Well, at least he is collecting his money

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Big Ben can hardly throw and is embarrassing our def. Fangio should be embarrassed. If I were in charge of him I'm giving him a finger wave "come here" why should you be allowed to coach next week? Ya got 2 mins

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    That's it for me. No point in wasting a beautiful Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    that delay of game spike is really hurting now. fangio sucks at head coach, fire shurmur and mcmahon

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    I don't know if this team is capable of winning another game. Just don't care. I'd like to see what Lock can do, but I don't want to see him play if Shurmur is the one calling the plays. Oh, well. Game over. On to next week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X