X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post

Passing up on Justin Fields was a smart move in his mind.
    mac jones to

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Announcers said Denver will have to figure something out. He doesn’t know this team. Lol
    I mean, he's right; but I would change something to everything.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

The fault lies on Paton who didn't go out and find a QB.
    While I agree with this in concept there was no QB available who would succeed on this team with this offensive coaching.

Keeping Shurmur nailed the coffin on any possible QB success. I get why he was not replaced but it was still the nail in the coffin on any QB success for Denver in 2021.

edit - actually maybe Watson can succeed and he is available. Depends on how desperate someone is

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    we had what 4 first downs and scored 3 points its just not going to get better till we get an elite QB

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    Would be nice to at least be competitive. Don’t even care if we win anymore. Just have a chance with 4:00 minutes left in the game. Lol. How far this organization has fallen.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

So at first people were being too hard on Bridgewater and saying that Bridgewater wasn't the problem when we knew all along that he was now the blame shifts finally in week 6 to the GM?

Nah dawg...
    Yes. Paton was the one who went and got Bridgewater and was not aggressive in acquiring anyone else. I would have drafted Fields, which may not have panned out this year but by next season we may be a better team.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

make the playoffs ? Who we gonna beat......we already played the games that are winnable
    Someone show me a road win on this schedule I'll wait

Leave a comment:

• Orange Crush 16
    replied

Passing up on Justin Fields was a smart move in his mind.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post

and all comeback routes at the same level

lmao schumer sucks
    I tried to get off his neck and be positive about him specially when we were good enough to be 3-0. Was really hoping maybe some miracle can happen. He actually has been a part of good offenses in his career.

Not here in Denver. Shurmur is the worst thing I have seen in terms of offensive coaching in Denver ever. Shurmur is the mistake the killed Fangio imo

Shurmur runs such a horrible offense it will never allow Vic's style of defense succeed.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post

We need to clean house. IMO even if we make the playoffs we need to clean house.

Have seen enough of Shurmur horrible offense.

Have seen enough of Von Miller covering WRs. Have seen enough of DBs who can not cover or tackle in a scheme that requires both. Have seen enough of non-aggressive defenses.

This kind of coaching will never add to this so no matter what happens we need to purge things.
    make the playoffs ? Who we gonna beat......we already played the games that are winnable

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

So at first people were being too hard on Bridgewater and saying that Bridgewater wasn't the problem when we knew all along that he was now the blame shifts finally in week 6 to the GM?

Nah dawg...

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied

Dude. Both Lock and Shurmur can be bad.

and so can Teddy, dudes best year was 15 tds… 15!!!

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Three weeks ago, I warned about this. I was criticized about not being happy about shutting out the Jets and being 3-0.

All I can say is I told you so. This team stinks and Fangio and this coaching staff needs to go. And Teddy is what he's always been.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco D
    replied
    What record of the Broncos, is it going to take to have Paton fire Fangio this year?

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    When will they target Fant??? You can't tell me the Steelers are double teaming him. We've basically had one great offensive play all half.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X