X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
    Teddy's a great backup QB to have, but he's no starter. He did well in New Orleans because he had a great defense and and a superb running game, and it helped to have Brees as a backthought to kinda give him pointers from time to time during his time with the Saints. If we bench Teddy, then we got Lock to deal with, who is even worst than Teddy. It doesn't help when you got an inept coach and a really dumb offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur.
    The fault lies on Paton who didn't go out and find a QB.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Announcers said Denver will have to figure something out. He doesn’t know this team. Lol
    TBH we can win this game.

Does not matter this coaching will never add to this

Leave a comment:

• Bronco D
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Announcers said Denver will have to figure something out. He doesn’t know this team. Lol
    Maybe hes thinking we'll have 2nd half adjustments. Ya right lol

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    Teddy is a real leader. Look how the team rallies around him and feeds off his confidence.

Leave a comment:

• MileHigh Salute
    replied
    Honestly if we lose this game I think Fangio should be fired. No way a team in week 5 should look like this with most of their starters on the field.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
    Teddy's a great backup QB to have, but he's no starter. He did well in New Orleans because he had a great defense and and a superb running game, and it helped to have Brees as a backthought to kinda give him pointers from time to time during his time with the Saints. If we bench Teddy, then we got Lock to deal with, who is even worst than Teddy. It doesn't help when you got an inept coach and a really dumb offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur.
    Man it's almost like some of us have been saying this for a long time..... Weird

Leave a comment:

• RockWarrior84
    replied
    This offense is build on play action and bootlegs with deeps shots. This offense is catered to bridgewater but he was never the ideal fit for this system. Front office was stupid to keep lock and not get trade value for him. Now it seems like the QB room is going to get washed clean next season without compensation.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    That's a horrendous playcall. All comeback routes? I wouldn't call that if I were a HS coach.

and all comeback routes at the same level

lmao schumer sucks

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post

Idc about the accusations or what it takes I would get Watson
    I would too. I would trade whoever you want on offense since they are all made out of glass. Throw in a first and second rounder as well.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

Well who are we getting next? Aaron Rodgers? I don't think he's going to want to come to this mess
    We need to clean house. IMO even if we make the playoffs we need to clean house.

Have seen enough of Shurmur horrible offense.

Have seen enough of Von Miller covering WRs. Have seen enough of DBs who can not cover or tackle in a scheme that requires both. Have seen enough of non-aggressive defenses.

This kind of coaching will never add to this so no matter what happens we need to purge things.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Orange Crush 16
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncoDrej
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco D View Post
    after getting knocked out last week, the team says its all abt how we rebound...welp they look like trash again.
    I think they were talking about the pickup basketball game they play every week fun.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

Good qbs audible or use hot routes…
    Guess we need to find one who can.

Leave a comment:

• Zanataki
    replied
    Well I least have Kraken hockey to look forward to…

Leave a comment:

Working...
X