This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    That's a horrendous playcall. All comeback routes? I wouldn't call that if I were a HS coach.

and all comeback routes at the same level

lmao schumer sucks
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• This offense is build on play action and bootlegs with deeps shots. This offense is catered to bridgewater but he was never the ideal fit for this system. Front office was stupid to keep lock and not get trade value for him. Now it seems like the QB room is going to get washed clean next season without compensation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
        Teddy's a great backup QB to have, but he's no starter. He did well in New Orleans because he had a great defense and and a superb running game, and it helped to have Brees as a backthought to kinda give him pointers from time to time during his time with the Saints. If we bench Teddy, then we got Lock to deal with, who is even worst than Teddy. It doesn't help when you got an inept coach and a really dumb offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur.
        Man it's almost like some of us have been saying this for a long time..... Weird
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Honestly if we lose this game I think Fangio should be fired. No way a team in week 5 should look like this with most of their starters on the field.
          :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• Teddy is a real leader. Look how the team rallies around him and feeds off his confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
              Announcers said Denver will have to figure something out. He doesn’t know this team. Lol
              Maybe hes thinking we'll have 2nd half adjustments. Ya right lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                Announcers said Denver will have to figure something out. He doesn’t know this team. Lol
                TBH we can win this game.

Does not matter this coaching will never add to this
                Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
                  Teddy's a great backup QB to have, but he's no starter. He did well in New Orleans because he had a great defense and and a superb running game, and it helped to have Brees as a backthought to kinda give him pointers from time to time during his time with the Saints. If we bench Teddy, then we got Lock to deal with, who is even worst than Teddy. It doesn't help when you got an inept coach and a really dumb offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur.
                  The fault lies on Paton who didn't go out and find a QB.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• When will they target Fant??? You can't tell me the Steelers are double teaming him. We've basically had one great offensive play all half.

Comment

• What record of the Broncos, is it going to take to have Paton fire Fangio this year?

Comment

• Three weeks ago, I warned about this. I was criticized about not being happy about shutting out the Jets and being 3-0.

All I can say is I told you so. This team stinks and Fangio and this coaching staff needs to go. And Teddy is what he's always been.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

Dude. Both Lock and Shurmur can be bad.

and so can Teddy, dudes best year was 15 tds… 15!!!
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

The fault lies on Paton who didn't go out and find a QB.
                            So at first people were being too hard on Bridgewater and saying that Bridgewater wasn't the problem when we knew all along that he was now the blame shifts finally in week 6 to the GM?

Nah dawg...
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

We need to clean house. IMO even if we make the playoffs we need to clean house.

Have seen enough of Shurmur horrible offense.

Have seen enough of Von Miller covering WRs. Have seen enough of DBs who can not cover or tackle in a scheme that requires both. Have seen enough of non-aggressive defenses.

This kind of coaching will never add to this so no matter what happens we need to purge things.
                              make the playoffs ? Who we gonna beat......we already played the games that are winnable

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

and all comeback routes at the same level

lmao schumer sucks
                                I tried to get off his neck and be positive about him specially when we were good enough to be 3-0. Was really hoping maybe some miracle can happen. He actually has been a part of good offenses in his career.

Not here in Denver. Shurmur is the worst thing I have seen in terms of offensive coaching in Denver ever. Shurmur is the mistake the killed Fangio imo

Shurmur runs such a horrible offense it will never allow Vic's style of defense succeed.
                                Let's Ride!

Comment

Working...
                                X