This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
    Teddy's a great backup QB to have, but he's no starter. He did well in New Orleans because he had a great defense and and a superb running game, and it helped to have Brees as a backthought to kinda give him pointers from time to time during his time with the Saints. If we bench Teddy, then we got Lock to deal with, who is even worst than Teddy. It doesn't help when you got an inept coach and a really dumb offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur.
    I would say if we fired Shurmer we would see an instant improvement. Maybe not enough to beat good teams, but enough to score 25 points a game.

Comment

• Like Dave Logan said, it was a dismal performance by the Broncos on both sides of the ball.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
        You can't really blame Shurmur for this offense. He changed his plays to cater to Teddy's skill set.
        He's not even done that. The O doesn't work for anyone. I really hate coming down on someone who is way more qualified than I will ever been to be an OC, but surely the HC must know that Shurmer is terrible?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I would say if we fired Shurmer we would see an instant improvement. Maybe not enough to beat good teams, but enough to score 25 points a game.
          yep. we have seen teams do better with WORSE talent on offense

Comment

• Originally posted by woollywood99 View Post
            Longtime fan, but joined this group today to specifically mention that we need to move on from Garrett Bolles as our left tackle, sooner rather than later. Dude seems like a good person and I wish him luck elsewhere, but he kills us in too many crucial moments of games.
            WELL he is not the only bad OL we have none of them have showed me much

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
              Three weeks ago, I warned about this. I was criticized about not being happy about shutting out the Jets and being 3-0.

All I can say is I told you so. This team stinks and Fangio and this coaching staff needs to go. And Teddy is what he's always been.

I saw this coming too, but a lot of folks thought 3-0 would lead to even more wins. They played no one in their first 3 games, even when Teddy passed 4 TD's in the first two games, it still wasn't impressive and something felt off about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Yeah and then all these fans you included bought into this idea that Bridgewater could turn the corner in his 8th Year and be some miraculous magical comeback quarterback....

Great conversation. Look, Bridgewater was great in these first 3 games. It was great to see Broncos win games in September, even if it wasn't against the highest tiers of competition, which so was when we were a healthier team. I supported Bridgewater because that's who our starter was, and he was playing well. If Lock comes in and kills it, great, I'll happily support him too. Forgive me for supporting good QB play for the 3 weeks that it was.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by woollywood99 View Post
                  Longtime fan, but joined this group today to specifically mention that we need to move on from Garrett Bolles as our left tackle, sooner rather than later. Dude seems like a good person and I wish him luck elsewhere, but he kills us in too many crucial moments of games.
                  1. I suggest learning NFL contracts. Some players have to stay on the team for salary cap reasons. It would hit the cap for 34 mil dollars to release Bolles. If we did it in the off season it would hit the cap for 29 million.

2. He is good. He is arguably having a bad game. Saying arguably because need to look at the whole body of work to say that and my game feed has sucked today, I have missed some plays.

There is definitely no one available now that is better.

Probably not this off season either. Look at the RT....
                  Let's Ride!

Comment

• And of course a penalty to start.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I just read the last ten pages of posts on here….it would appear we’ve given up on the season as fans, LOL! I don’t blame us.

Comment

• start deep again smh

Comment

• First down!! lol

Comment

• Refs feeling bad for us. Lol

Comment

• Good job Patrick !

Comment

• 3 1st downs in one drive! Incredible!

Comment

Working...