This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am good if we cut 23 right now. It would make the team better
    Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

They've been on the field all game.

it started from the 1st series getting gashed though

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
        Why is our defense playing so soft? Again.
        They looked a lot better against rookie QBs.

Comment

• The faster Fan & Shur get fired , the quicker the positive direction for this team.

Comment

• We send extra rushers and make the pitt pass pro look elite....same pass pro I herd all week was injured and bad before it was injured.

Vic defense looks horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              That missed interception before their second td will be the story of this game.
              you really think our offense would of scored off that though....

Comment

• 3rd quarter winding down.

3-2 need to give Rypien a shot.

Comment

• Really not looking forward to attending next weeks blowout loss.

Comment

• Def is asleep today....matter a fact the whole team kind of is. What I take from this is we desperately miss juedy and hamler. Our offense is restricted in many ways now. I see a losing streak coming and a big one. Also no Lock can't fix it for all the hopefuls. Kill that he would do just as poorly except with more turnovers. However you can see some zip passes I'd you're into that no matter how inaccurate they'll come out so we can sit and say hey nice arm lol. Fangio will be gone and Shurmur. We need that Qb.
                    :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                      Why is our defense playing so soft? Again.
                      That is Vic style of defense. They allow plays hoping the defenders will make the play and tackle. It is designed bend but do not break.

I hate it.

Aggressive defenses are so much better

Comment

• I'm done giving up any portion of my Sunday for this trash until the entire coaches staff is axed

Comment

• Broncos narrative last 5 years: can’t convert on 3rd downs and can’t stop the other team from making them .

pathetic, unacceptable and just embarrassing

can’t score points in the NFL as a franchise. Just disgusting
                          :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                            3rd quarter winding down.

3-2 need to give Rypien a shot.
                            He is inactive

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco D View Post
                              The faster Fan & Shur get fired , the quicker the positive direction for this team.
                              It will take 3-4 years to build the roster. This is mostly a roster built by Elway.

Comment

• Time to bench Teddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X