Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2021: Week 5 Broncos vs Steelers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All things aside
    let's go broncos! Tie this game up
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • Come on Broncos lets get a TD!!
      Let's Ride!

      Comment


      • Gave up 27 points to a banged up QB who’s been in the league for decades.

        Comment


        • Let's go, Patrick.

          Comment


          • stink can be annoying at times. Teddy has not played well today

            Comment


            • We pull of a comeback and tie then win it this could be teddy's signature win.
              :go:

              Comment


              • I know a TD and 2 point would be a miracle but I am kind of worried how much time on the clock here....
                Let's Ride!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                  stink can be annoying at times. Teddy has not played well today
                  Sometimes you win ugly my friend but truth be told it doesn't matter how u win as long as you win. I'll take an ugly win over and ugly loss any day.
                  :go:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                    stink can be annoying at times. Teddy has not played well today
                    Agreed, turned the volume off, better to listen to the radio

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

                      Sometimes you win ugly my friend but truth be told it doesn't matter how u win as long as you win. I'll take an ugly win over and ugly loss any day.
                      we have a shred of life right now, odds still arent great. This offense is pathetic and wth happened to our defense.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

                        Sometimes you win ugly my friend but truth be told it doesn't matter how u win as long as you win. I'll take an ugly win over and ugly loss any day.
                        Will take a ugly win over any kind of loss.

                        We looked great that whole year leading up to SB 48 and then looked horrible.

                        Offense looked whack all year leading up to SB 50 and we won.

                        Easy choice which one was better
                        Let's Ride!

                        Comment


                        • I went to the store and I come back and we've scored twice and are driving to tie. I should just not watch any of the games.

                          Comment


                          • Let's go, Hinton! What a grab.

                            Comment


                            • That was a Lock type throw there
                              Let's Ride!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                                I went to the store and I come back and we've scored twice and are driving to tie. I should just not watch any of the games.
                                Did you forget anything?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X