Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos are who I thought they were. Steady Teddy is only steady when he doesn't have to do much.

Comment

• Absolutely right. If we had played consistently the way we played the last 10 minutes we would have won easily. Whilst it's easy to say that, it's patently obvious that we can play that way; it's just the coaching that prevents it early on. Why, I really don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Most of those yards came in garbage time with prevent defense and a couple of blown coverages.
        Teddy could easily havd thrown downfield earlier. It was obviously part of the plan not to do so. Prevent or no prevent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          Broncos made the Steelers look like a good team.
          That all we do and all we are good for. We will always make your team look better than what it is.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            Absolutely right. If we had played consistently the way we played the last 10 minutes we would have won easily. Whilst it's easy to say that, it's patently obvious that we can play that way; it's just the coaching that prevents it early on. Why, I really don't know.
            i think there's a lack of physicality with the offense , if you watch the chargers offense they just seem bigger and more suited to deal with whatever the opponent throws , the broncos seem like they need more plays from left field like the sweep to javonte williams that nearly went for 6 , not pretending to be knowledgeable on this though.

Comment

• The Broncos win enough games to not be in position to get the #1 draft pick (or not willing to trade up from a high pick like #5). Better off to have a horrible season and get to draft #1. Even then they wouldn’t go with a Kyler Murray.

They had the chance to draft Fields and blew that, even with a lower draft pick.

Here we are, another mediocre at best or losing season.

Comment

• Disappointing! Outplayed and out coached again.

Would love to see some emotion from this team. It’s football, better played when pumped up by the leaders delivering plays. Not this even keeled emotionless crap we have witnessed while being manhandled this past two weeks.

Maybe a meeting with Division rival Raiders can get someone pumped up and competitive.

Comment

• Personal Foul on PIt FG turns 3 into 7. Williams spikes ball after a long tun, turns 7 into 3. That’s 8 points right there.

And… if we kick extra point instead of going for 2….

thats 9 points swing and a win

Comment

• week after week its the same movie...poor run game horrible RZ and defense run stoppage 3rd down defense etc.......

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                      Personal Foul on PIt FG turns 3 into 7. Williams spikes ball after a long tun, turns 7 into 3. That’s 8 points right there.

Just a bad team finding ways to lose.
                      :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

• no coaches explanation will ever convince me that it was good to have von in space let alone covering any slot wr just flat out stupid call on defense

Comment

Personal Foul on PIt FG turns 3 into 7. Williams spikes ball after a long tun, turns 7 into 3. That’s 8 points right there.

von covering claypool in the slot lead to fullers PI call on 3rd down lead to TD instead of a fg that is 4 more points

Comment

going for 2 was the right call would cut it to a 3 point game 24-21

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post

Just a bad team finding ways to lose.
                              Yeah, so many unnecessary mistakes when your modus operandi is meant to be fault-free football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

That's a very pedestrian stat line for today's NFL.
                                That is soooooo not true.....I can't believe you just said that.
                                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Working...
                                X