This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Gonna start campaigning for Brian Daboll.
    We don't have a Daboll qb.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Hey look on the brightside we got a shutdown corner with the 9th pick. Lol
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
        That was just sad to watch. Should have been ahead in the first half

penalties by Williams and Jones caused an 8 point swing in output and guess what we lost by 8 points

no moral victories. We sucked most of the game. This team needs to dig really deep or pack it up for the season.

slow starts and meager offense in beginning of games will consistently lose games and that is where we are
        For years, this team seems to have zero urgency and passion until they're trying to catch up in the 4th. Makes no sense unless the players truly lack passion or the coaches lack ability. I'll go with the coach angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

For years, this team seems to have zero urgency and passion until they're trying to catch up in the 4th. Makes no sense unless the players truly lack passion or the coaches lack ability. I'll go with the coach angle.
          to me its not lack urgency n passion its coaching and not enough good players esp. at QB in todays league you need high quality play there to win consistently which we have not had since peyton...and the results show it we have what 10 different guys start...

Comment

• Teddy threw a pick to close the game.

Fields threw an accurate pass for a TD to close the game.

Comment

• Not overly disappointed because I’m happy for Mike Tomlin. He takes a lot a crap for a coach who has yet to have a losing season and usually makes the playoffs. Maybe things are heading in a positive direction for the Steelers now.

As for the Broncos, it’s no surprise that they lost. At least they started to figure things out to make it interesting in the fourth quarter.

They probably could have gotten the same thing from Lock, if he had been named the starter at the end of preseason.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl
              Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Not overly disappointed because I’m happy for Mike Tomlin. He takes a lot a crap for a coach who has yet to have a losing season and usually makes the playoffs. Maybe things are heading in a positive direction for the Steelers now.

As for the Broncos, it’s no surprise that they lost. At least they started to figure things out to make it interesting in the fourth quarter.

They probably could have gotten the same thing from Lock, if he had been named the starter at the end of preseason.
                Well Lock didn’t win the starting job and was a disaster in relief last Sunday. Not starting him over a QB who had a concussion says a lot about how much they don’t trust him to perform.

Comment

• Teddy B wasn’t the problem today…. It’s the OL and the secondary (indictment on Payton); and both the offense and defense horribly coached (indictment on Fangio and PS).

2 stupid flags turned 3 into 7 for PIT and 7 into 3 for DEN. Went for 2-point conversion. That’s 9 points DEN bungled away…

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Well Lock didn’t win the starting job and was a disaster in relief last Sunday. Not starting him over a QB who had a concussion says a lot about how much they don’t trust him to perform.
                    They don’t trust him to execute Shurmur’s offense. Bridgewater hardly looks much better in this offense.

The common denominator is Shurmur. When all your QBs look bad, you can’t blame it on the talent level…
                    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

And Bridgewater did what he does best. Nice and safe. Until it matters. Pretty much the Bronco QB mold for several years now.

Broncos: 3rd and 13 at the 30. Throw a 5 yard pass and McManus kicks a 39 yard FG.

Steelers: 3rd and 13at the 30. Throws to the first down marker, incomplete, and they kick a 49 yard FG. Then they did it another time and got a penalty that led to a TD.

You only make the shots you take. At least Bridgewater protected his completion percentage.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                        Teddy B wasn’t the problem today…. It’s the OL and the secondary (indictment on Payton); and both the offense and defense horribly coached (indictment on Fangio and PS).

2 stupid flags turned 3 into 7 for PIT and 7 into 3 for DEN. Went for 2-point conversion. That’s 9 points DEN bungled away…
                        Uh yeah he was a problem

The only problem? No. But that dude sucks. 3rd and long this dude throws 4 yard passes. I'm done with this retread QB crap.

Bridgewater stinks on ice. Quit peeing in people's face and trying to tell them it's raining.

Comment

• I knew the 1st 3 games were smoke and mirrors

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            I knew the 1st 3 games were smoke and mirrors
                            Just TODAY we had people talking about giving Bridgewater a new deal.

After those 3 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Just TODAY we had people talking about giving Bridgewater a new deal.

After those 3 games.
                              I wasn't one of them

Comment

• Slow starts show me that the game plan does not mean much, wait on second thought I fear there is no viable plan. Teams seem to plan , adjust, and I think this may be the reason we fail lately. There is talent on this team, question if they really give the players the best plan to succeed.

Really disappointed in our coaching team, For a Defensive guru, there something wrong this is Vic's forte and yet he has not shown me this is true. Next week the raiders and a rooky QB just beat them with a structured game plan with adjustments that were necessary. Bring on the Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X