X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fraguela09
    replied
    Personal Foul on PIt FG turns 3 into 7. Williams spikes ball after a long tun, turns 7 into 3. That’s 8 points right there.

And… if we kick extra point instead of going for 2….

thats 9 points swing and a win

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Disappointing! Outplayed and out coached again.

Would love to see some emotion from this team. It’s football, better played when pumped up by the leaders delivering plays. Not this even keeled emotionless crap we have witnessed while being manhandled this past two weeks.

Maybe a meeting with Division rival Raiders can get someone pumped up and competitive.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    The Broncos win enough games to not be in position to get the #1 draft pick (or not willing to trade up from a high pick like #5). Better off to have a horrible season and get to draft #1. Even then they wouldn’t go with a Kyler Murray.

They had the chance to draft Fields and blew that, even with a lower draft pick.

Here we are, another mediocre at best or losing season.

Leave a comment:

• dbfansincefeb87
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    Absolutely right. If we had played consistently the way we played the last 10 minutes we would have won easily. Whilst it's easy to say that, it's patently obvious that we can play that way; it's just the coaching that prevents it early on. Why, I really don't know.
    i think there's a lack of physicality with the offense , if you watch the chargers offense they just seem bigger and more suited to deal with whatever the opponent throws , the broncos seem like they need more plays from left field like the sweep to javonte williams that nearly went for 6 , not pretending to be knowledgeable on this though.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Broncos made the Steelers look like a good team.
    That all we do and all we are good for. We will always make your team look better than what it is.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Most of those yards came in garbage time with prevent defense and a couple of blown coverages.
    Teddy could easily havd thrown downfield earlier. It was obviously part of the plan not to do so. Prevent or no prevent.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Absolutely right. If we had played consistently the way we played the last 10 minutes we would have won easily. Whilst it's easy to say that, it's patently obvious that we can play that way; it's just the coaching that prevents it early on. Why, I really don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    The Broncos are who I thought they were. Steady Teddy is only steady when he doesn't have to do much.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Broncos made the Steelers look like a good team.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

That's a very pedestrian stat line for today's NFL.
    Most of those yards came in garbage time with prevent defense and a couple of blown coverages.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Shurmur is the biggest problem with this team and should be fired right now.

Fangio may be a playoff caliber HC but no way can he win a Super Bowl. Not even sure if he is good enough to win a playoff game. He is too conservative in nature. He will be aggressive if need be but his nature is 100% conservative. Not going to get the job done in today's NFL.
    He’s too conservative yet refuses to run on the goal line. He makes the exact opposite call good OCs would make. He’s just the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
    Have to evaluate the entire game, not just the last 10 minutes. Bottom line, Fangio and Shumur put us in a position to lose, and they do it week in and week out. I'll get ready for next year because this one is lost. Be 3-4, possibly 4-3 after seven games.
    I evaluated the entire game. They lost because they played poorly for nearly the entire game.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied

Fangio may be a playoff caliber HC but no way can he win a Super Bowl. Not even sure if he is good enough to win a playoff game. He is too conservative in nature. He will be aggressive if need be but his nature is 100% conservative. Not going to get the job done in today's NFL.
    Fangio hasn’t proven himself as a regular season HC, let alone playoff caliber.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied

I think that is the 4th time this year this offense has turned the ball over inside the 5
    I think so…not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X